Fiverr Forum

Seriously!

A great review turned to a negative proclaiming things I never even said…UGH! Now my 100% is gone :’( on Christmas…

That my site wasn’t indexed in google or something along those lines. I checked it and it is AND I never stated anything about that just that I would review their site and put it on my blog that’s it.

Ohh what was the reason? I got once negative and I offered buyer that I’ll work him for free but please don’t give negative… he removed it then

As @arnevb said, you should better contact support regarding this. He will definitely help you. There’s an option in contact " buyer gave wrong feedback"

I did…they said thanks for contacting your buyer please wait for him to respond and keep us updated…

Great then. No worries :slight_smile:

Well I hoping something will change…

@ceceliavo His site isn’t indexed but this has got zero to do with your gig. I would explain this to support and point out to both the customer and support that all you do is offer a review. I also had a quick look at this and can see why his site isn’t indexed. I don’t want to post this info on an open forum and you probably know why, but just in case you don’t you can message me.

Reply to @markp: I tried inboxing you not sure if it went through…

@ceceliavo I havent received any messages from you yet.

Sorry this happened to you Cecilia. I got a bad review 9 months ago from a guy who didn’t read my description and expected something else. This is disheartening to hear.

Reply to @arnevb: did I reply?

Reply to @hotwebideas: :frowning:

arnevb said: Reply to @ceceliavo: Yes you did but I can assure you that your website is not indexed

I wonder if someone is selling polygraph machines on Fiverr, because some buyers really need to purchase them.

hotwebideas said:
arnevb said: Reply to @ceceliavo: Yes you did but I can assure you that your website is not indexed

I wonder if someone is selling polygraph machines on Fiverr, because some buyers really need to purchase them.

lmao..

@eceliavo I got your message and sent you a reply. Take a look and you can see what has happened here. @arnevb is correct though and it is definitely not indexed.

Reply to @markp: Thanks so much for the help!

Update: The site was actually indexed and it was a mistake on the buyer’s part the feedback was removed I’m back at 100% although I hoped I would’ve been given positive feedback no feedback is better than negative!

A bit unrelated to your problem with this buyer, but just a quick idea for your gig…you should add what pagerank your blog has in the gig or gig title - if it has a good PR, your review gig will pull in a LOT more buyers! :slight_smile:

Reply to @zulualpha: thanks for the suggestion. However I have no clue how to find my rank…