Server error! buyer wants to cancel order.HELP

zoyachoudhry

Hi!
I’m level one seller. i have received order this morning.Buyer sent me login credentials.I logged in dashboard.After finishing my breakfast when i opend the website there was error in sever.I instantly texted buyer that there is error in server.Please check it or send me email that you have received related to error.He opened dispute.He said “We can skip for now because of the error, we have to do this later”.
I again texted him please do not cancel the order this is not my fault there is error in server i will fix it but he is not replying me.He is also a top buyer.
What should i do now if i cancel the order my order completion rate will be down and my level will drop.

Sad to hear this happen. Kindly contact customer support to cancel this order. If customer support will cancel the order, there wouldn’t be any issues for your order competition rate.

If customer support will cancel the order, there wouldn’t be any issues for your order competition rate.

Actually that’s false. Unless the customer support representative specifically says so, and you are under very specific situations, every cancellation will damage your account.

Archived