Service Charge of $2 when a seller purchases gig from cleared revenue?

raff_el

I’m a seller here but a few times when I need the services of others, I buy gigs here too.

I was about purchasing a gig a few minutes ago from my cleared revenue, but I noticed i was going to be incur an extra $2 service charge?

Is that supposed to be? Is it a new policy? I thought sellers wouldn’t get charged when they purchase from their cleared earnings?

That topic is revelant to that one, visit and comment there:

The processing fee is now $2.00, a 100% increase. This is unsustainable. Fiverr, PLEASE, give me a way to deposit funds into my account to avoid this fee on each and every gig I buy and tip I give. I’m willing to pay a $2 fee on a $20 deposit, and then buy four gigs for $5 each… but I’m not willing to pay $2 for each gig I order. It absolutely does not cost you $2 to process a $5 payment AND THEN you take a cut from the seller also! That’s just outrageous.

That topic is revelant to that one, visit and comment there:

The processing fee is now $2.00, a 100% increase. This is unsustainable. Fiverr, PLEASE, give me a way to deposit funds into my account to avoid this fee on each and every gig I buy and tip I give. I’m willing to pay a $2 fee on a $20 deposit, and then buy four gigs for $5 each… but I’m not willing to pay $2 for each gig I order. It absolutely does not cost you $2 to process a $5 payment AND THEN you take a cut from the seller also! That’s just outrageous.

I had read through this already, I thought it only affected those who were purchasing from PayPal and not from cleared revenue earned on fiverr.

I had read through this already, I thought it only affected those who were purchasing from PayPal and not from cleared revenue earned on fiverr.

No, now us sellers incur a cost to buy here too. They’re already taking a $1 away from us for every $5 ordered, but I suppose that’s just not enough anymore.

No, now us sellers incur a cost to buy here too. They’re already taking a $1 away from us for every $5 ordered, but I suppose that’s just not enough anymore.

Thanks for pointing it out clearly to me. We’re handicapped in this situation, there’s little we can do about it. We just have to adapt to the new system.

Archived