Service fee change to $3? no notice

lamassena

This Article?

Why was I charged a service fee?

Service fees are added at the time of purchase where a Buyer can review and accept the total amount requested to pay. These fees cover administrative fees.

As of November 2020, the service fees are 5% of the purchase amount. For purchases under $50 an additional $2 small order fee will be applied.

The service fee is charged on every payment made. If during your order you place the main purchase, then add a GigExtra, and then you tip the seller, each payment will include a service fee charge.

This Article?

Why was I charged a service fee?

Service fees are added at the time of purchase where a Buyer can review and accept the total amount requested to pay. These fees cover administrative fees.

As of November 2020, the service fees are 5% of the purchase amount. For purchases under $50 an additional $2 small order fee will be applied.

The service fee is charged on every payment made. If during your order you place the main purchase, then add a GigExtra, and then you tip the seller, each payment will include a service fee charge.

Thank you - I see your note but if it’s $2 for orders under $50, I’m still not sure why my (new) service fee would be $3 on a $20 order. It used to be $2 but is not, today.

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you - I see your note but if it’s $2 for orders under $50, I’m still not sure why my (new) service fee would be $3 on a $20 order. It used to be $2 but is not, today.

Agreed, mine is $25, so it was under the $50 limit, yet I’m being charged a whopping $3.25, and that will be doubled when I tip too (I like to tip) which is disappointing. That’s $6.50!!!

• 4 months later...

Archived