Fiverr Forum

Set amout of how much you want to withdrawal

It would be nice to set amout of how much you want to withdrawal. I always want to have something on fiverr balance as im shopping on fiverr aswell. Would be nice such option to set number how much you want to withdrawal.

That’s an interesting idea. That way if you have $500 and only need $250, you can withdraw that.

On the other hand, more withdrawals equals more fees. You actually save money by withdrawing everything.

Reply to @fastcopywriter: thats true, but would be great to have that option too

Reply to @careem: Hi careem, I was looking at your gigs, are you writing in slovenian and then translating into English with an automatic translator like Babelfish?

Reply to @fastcopywriter: No, I dont even know what is that. I only know google translate. If you think so then my English might be really bad :stuck_out_tongue:

Reply to @careem: Yes, Google translate is making plenty of mistakes:

Here’s a few I found:

Wrong: " I will youtube VlEWS LlKES SUBSCRlBERS for $5 "

Right: I will give you YOUTUBE views, likes, and subscribers for $5

Wrong: I will get you fund your kickstarter, indiegogo, gofundme for $5

Right: I will promote your kickstarter, indiegogo, and gofundme page to 65,000 people or $5

Of course, if you want to use the word “fund,” try “raise funds,” as in "I will raise funds for your kickstarter… etc"

I don’t think it’s an honest thing to promise, because the reality is you have no idea how many people will fund those causes, you’re only promoting them.

Reply to @fastcopywriter: thanks, I have set keywords in this so it would be easier to find me in search tab. Or? Should I change? :slight_smile:

I had few huge successfull campaigns. I can link you, however, you should see the description too. The title is important for me so they will click and check what I offer + read the description. I have described what campaigns can get fundings and that fundings are not always guaranteed. I also offer money back if customer is not satisfied.

Reply to @fastcopywriter: hmm that got me thinking 1 hour :slight_smile: I will change now:)

Reply to @careem: I tried to reply but I got blocked. Ironically, I search “raising funds” and found your gig on the first row, left column. That’s a great place to be.

Reply to @fastcopywriter: Great, thanks you were big help to me!

PS: checked your GIGs. Once I was searching for a sponsor for an event. I have sent over 20 emails to different companies without a success. What I want to ask you. Do you write such emails too? Im interested In case if I will be searching sponsors again.

Reply to @careem: I can write e-mails, but I don’t guarantee you’ll succeed, nobody can guarantee that. IF you want, private message me and I’ll show you some e-mails I have written.

Reply to @fastcopywriter: sure, when I will need it.

PS: I cant find my gig anymore in search tab, is that only me?