Set amout of how much you want to withdrawal

careem

Reply to @careem: Yes, Google translate is making plenty of mistakes:

Here’s a few I found:

Wrong: " I will youtube VlEWS LlKES SUBSCRlBERS for $5 "

Right: I will give you YOUTUBE views, likes, and subscribers for $5

Wrong: I will get you fund your kickstarter, indiegogo, gofundme for $5

Right: I will promote your kickstarter, indiegogo, and gofundme page to 65,000 people or $5

Of course, if you want to use the word “fund,” try “raise funds,” as in "I will raise funds for your kickstarter… etc"

I don’t think it’s an honest thing to promise, because the reality is you have no idea how many people will fund those causes, you’re only promoting them.

Reply to @fastcopywriter: thanks, I have set keywords in this so it would be easier to find me in search tab. Or? Should I change? 🙂

I had few huge successfull campaigns. I can link you, however, you should see the description too. The title is important for me so they will click and check what I offer + read the description. I have described what campaigns can get fundings and that fundings are not always guaranteed. I also offer money back if customer is not satisfied.

Reply to @fastcopywriter: Great, thanks you were big help to me!

PS: checked your GIGs. Once I was searching for a sponsor for an event. I have sent over 20 emails to different companies without a success. What I want to ask you. Do you write such emails too? Im interested In case if I will be searching sponsors again.

Archived