Fiverr Community Forum

Setting Up Gig From A Private Message

Okay this has probably been asked a million times but I was not getting results that made sense when I searched so if you could point me in the right direction I’d really appreciate it :slight_smile:

I have a buyer that contacted me for a item and we agreed on price etc. Since the item is a little large I need to charge 5($25)gigs for it. I have not sold 10 gigs yet so I cannot do extras. So when it is time for payment do I have the customer buy five separate gigs from me? Or is there a easier way to do this? Thank you.

Yes, they will have to buy the gig five times separately. A lot of my orders require multiple gigs so buyers would often have to buy the gig multiple times since I wasn’t level 1 until recently.

Ah okay that’s what I figured but I just wanted to be sure :slight_smile: Thank you so much for responding!

yes you can say write positive review each one of them it would be great help to you

yes you can say write positive review each one of them it would be great help to you

@kjblynx. Slow learner, maybe? Might explain the repeat~

@crystalbeckman …and the nice thing is, you have 5 more orders under your belt! Asking buyers to purchase multiple gigs, one at a time, was a bit awkward for me when I started, but I found that, once explained to them, none of them minded!

And those orders put you that much closer to your next level. Good luck~