Setting up profile, but no place to put my education?

Guest silvergoldberry

Guest silvergoldberry

I have a bachelor of Fine Arts degree. (BFA) Why is this and a Master of Fine arts missing from the options?

Additionally, none of the majors reflect fine arts?

And it is frustrating that I am stuck using the drop-down menus and not able to enter in the correct information for me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I was hoping to find some help here. I have multiple diplomas in a variety of fields from non-USA colleges. None of them are in the drop-down menus. All of them are relevant to what I am doing now. I am worried that this may lead prospective clients to think I have no qualifications. This seems to prejudice against non-USA members on Fiverr. Any thoughts or help would be gratefully received.

I was hoping to find some help here. I have multiple diplomas in a variety of fields from non-USA colleges. None of them are in the drop-down menus. All of them are relevant to what I am doing now. I am worried that this may lead prospective clients to think I have no qualifications. This seems to prejudice against non-USA members on Fiverr. Any thoughts or help would be gratefully received.

Are you able to put that information under Certifications?

Are you able to put that information under Certifications?

Hi tee_hi

Thanks for the suggestion. I have managed to put the first one in and will shortly do more.

Your assistance is much appreciated.

Kind regards

Colin English

Proofreads & Edits English

C E P R E E

Archived