Shady solo ad vendors giving us good guys a bad name!

I dont know if it just me but iā€™ve been hearing all sorts of horror stories about shady solo ad vendors ripping off marketers(specially newbies :frowning: ) and its giving guys like us ā€œreliable vendorsā€ a bad name,

I see many of these kind of solo vendors guaranteeing clicks and optin and dont deliver at all, i hope this does not start discouraging people from using solo advertising on fiverr, because strictly speaking for myself right now when i say ā€œguaranted optinsā€ i mean business and am not satified until i deliver as promised via highly targeted and responsive lists of suscribers in different niches as agreed,

And am completely transparent about how email marketing works and how i conduct business, its just a pity others dont agree to the same code of conduct :-(, let me know what you guys think with the current situation on advertising gigs on fiverr specially ā€œsolo adsā€, thanks for reading :slight_smile:

Hope people will be able to tell that you are trust worthy. I can tell you are passionate about your work!