Shall I make an android App for Fiverr

Hey I like to make a Android app for fiverr. Shall I make it Give me suggestions friends.

Cheers!!

Contact the fiverr Customer Support with that, it may be a legal copyright issue that they will have if you go through with it, and they may already be working on something like that. Not to shut you down, but I honestly would not recommend it because of the legal repercussions.

And more further, maybe go the “just a general micro-job app” path that just so happens to have a Fiverr setting. App Store should be a hit, seeing as the parent corporation despises any other, the consumer is all that’s left to favor.

Or if all else fails, I foresee the need for:

• Real time chroma keying “greenscreening” of camera video
  • Real time tracking
  • International weather forecast
  • Camera flash blinding device
  • Less-than-lethal stun function via charging port (at the expense of battery life, ofc)
  • Chevrolet engine
  • Blocking of the Fiverr.com mobile site (so app usage is utterly required)
  • Invasive privacy policy
  • Even more phone space required

The future is (pretty much) here. If you build it. Don’t let us down.

Sorry, but it wouldn’t be effective without having access to their server, but once Fiverr get their horrible mobile site working properly, having an app that offers a better search engine may be worth using. There may be legal issues though. But I’ve purchased desktop software that does a better job searching for gigs. Fiverr’s search box does always give me the results I want.