Fiverr Community Forum

Share a Funny T-Shirt, Bumper Sticker, Button

I’ll start! (This was inspired by someone else in the forum who shall remain nameless here:slight_smile:

Share yours, but please keep it reasonably clean, PG13, ToS appropriate and all that stuff. :smiley:

8 Likes

Fun thread Maddie! I’m a t-shirt wearing gal, so yeah! :sunglasses:

:heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Maybe it’s just me?

6 Likes

Never be mean to a nurse otherwise your :peach: will be outta gas. :face_with_thermometer::thermometer::ambulance::syringe::pill:

4 Likes

Oh, I just found this - perhaps this is what inspired Fiverr’s “in doers we trust” ? But isn’t it wrong to copy? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

7 Likes

When I saw the beard, I immediately thought of Eoin…

5 Likes

greece

Actual note of the vendor:

“Even though we put this description on here explaining that we know that’s not the flag for Greece and that’s the joke, we’ll still get about two or three emails a week telling us that we’re idiots for mixing up countries”.

11 Likes

One of my fave sayings of all time.:upside_down_face:

:drooling_face: clean up on aisle 9.

3 Likes

LOLz, that’s insanity! I wouldn’t buy it, cos people would think I’ve lost my mind or something! :clown_face:

3 Likes

7 Likes

How much is the bounty @catwriter? I think I’ve seen this interesting :cat: roaming around! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

You saw a kitty? Where, where? :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

By the way, I actually have those T-shirts. :smile_cat:

5 Likes

Oh, I’ve seen this beauty many times, she’s a looker. The hair is a blondish color so pretty, very clean and well-taken care of. Maybe I’ll see her today, bribe her with some ‘fancy feast’ or something. :relaxed:

Oh, nice! Kitty t-shirts are just, too darn cute! :grin:

3 Likes

I´m a big fan of all those shirts from somewhere with those… kinda, English, cute, like, words. Like Pacquo´s England/Greece t-shirt, only not on purpose…
It amuses me no end, whenever I´m in a shop with cheap shirts like that, I look at them for some shopping tour entertainment, even when I´m not looking for a shirt.
5 (of course) examples, not mine, though I think I own one translation fail shirt too, I´ll have to dig it out.

And here´s one that must be from the shop where Pacquo found his purposefully Greek GB shirt :wink:

11 Likes

Hmm… as a t-shirt designer, I’ll have to keep this in mind. :wink:

3 Likes

This is perfect for you @jonbaas :star: :tada:

Eoin’s beard seems to be the talk of the town lately. :rofl: I wonder why? :thinking:

3 Likes

shirt

1 Like

I love those kinds of shirts. When I still lived in China I would see them all the time. Our nanny owned one that said “World War II”, and another that said “Harvard”, all without context

Our English teacher told us the story of seeing a little old lady who was wearing a shirt that said “Melancholy Love”…hopefully she wasn’t in need of :heart:

3 Likes

Nika, I didn’t think you were going to tell people about my recent change!

7 Likes

Bwahahahahaha @fonthaunt, I’m out of breath. :flushed: Whoa! The transformation is just stunning! Yanno, what’s freaky about it? You look kinda neat with a beard. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

rotflmao
rotfl

Um, @eoinfinnegan there’s a new fierce beard in town and it’s not yours. :smiley:

I need a sip of water right now. :joy: :cup_with_straw:

Edit: Maddie’s post will be inducted into the forum hall of fame. :trophy:

5 Likes