Share a Funny T-Shirt, Bumper Sticker, Button

fonthaunt

greece.jpg.80ac7f8151f9baeba7b65dfffc3cd195.jpg

Actual note of the vendor:

“Even though we put this description on here explaining that we know that’s not the flag for Greece and that’s the joke, we’ll still get about two or three emails a week telling us that we’re idiots for mixing up countries”.

greece

Actual note of the vendor:

“Even though we put this description on here explaining that we know that’s not the flag for Greece and that’s the joke, we’ll still get about two or three emails a week telling us that we’re idiots for mixing up countries”.

LOLz, that’s insanity! I wouldn’t buy it, cos people would think I’ve lost my mind or something! 🤡

How much is the bounty @catwriter? I think I’ve seen this interesting 🐱

You saw a kitty? Where, where? 😻

By the way, I actually have those T-shirts. 😸

Oh, I’ve seen this beauty many times, she’s a looker. The hair is a blondish color so pretty, very clean and well-taken care of. Maybe I’ll see her today, bribe her with some ‘fancy feast’ or something. ☺️

Oh, nice! Kitty t-shirts are just, too darn cute! 😁

I´m a big fan of all those shirts from somewhere with those… kinda, English, cute, like, words. Like Pacquo´s England/Greece t-shirt, only not on purpose…
It amuses me no end, whenever I´m in a shop with cheap shirts like that, I look at them for some shopping tour entertainment, even when I´m not looking for a shirt.
5 (of course) examples, not mine, though I think I own one translation fail shirt too, I´ll have to dig it out.

image.jpg.07b6f1c80c8e16980236d3145c251461.jpg

image.jpg.35abc6948bad1688e1bae0c6fa928c5a.jpg

image.jpg.adce5477b711168e77bbd12c2fb53844.jpg

image.jpg.4e405b6750995a4fc348ecc0b8bb79cf.jpg

And here´s one that must be from the shop where Pacquo found his purposefully Greek GB shirt 😉

image.jpg.4c21e3ddd137b84927fb110873d12fd5.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.75d58b04b4dff507ec28769ea414cc2e.jpg

Oh, I’ve seen this beauty many times, she’s a looker. The hair is a blondish color so pretty, very clean and well-taken care of. Maybe I’ll see her today, bribe her with some ‘fancy feast’ or something. ☺️

Hmm… as a t-shirt designer, I’ll have to keep this in mind. 😉

I´m a big fan of all those shirts from somewhere with those… kinda, English, cute, like, words. Like Pacquo´s England/Greece t-shirt, only not on purpose…

It amuses me no end, whenever I´m in a shop with cheap shirts like that, I look at them for some shopping tour entertainment, even when I´m not looking for a shirt.

5 (of course) examples, not mine, though I think I own one translation fail shirt too, I´ll have to dig it out.

And here´s one that must be from the shop where Pacquo found his purposefully Greek GB shirt 😉

I love those kinds of shirts. When I still lived in China I would see them all the time. Our nanny owned one that said “World War II”, and another that said “Harvard”, all without context

Our English teacher told us the story of seeing a little old lady who was wearing a shirt that said “Melancholy Love”…hopefully she wasn’t in need of ❤️

Fun thread Maddie! I’m a t-shirt wearing gal, so yeah! 😎

Nika, I didn’t think you were going to tell people about my recent change!

Nika, I didn’t think you were going to tell people about my recent change!

Bwahahahahaha @fonthaunt, I’m out of breath. 😳 Whoa! The transformation is just stunning! Yanno, what’s freaky about it? You look kinda neat with a beard. 🤭

rotflmao.gif.da548a60eb39678c70ed67deb4759ea8.gif

rotfl.gif.769b706501263d97beb6e39e441a7598.gif

Um, @eoinfinnegan there’s a new fierce beard in town and it’s not yours. 😃

I need a sip of water right now. 😂

Edit: Maddie’s post will be inducted into the forum hall of fame. 🏆

Archived