Share IP isseu and real IP issue

alimahmudul

No, It’s not a big issue… Sometime it fact beacuse… Some time share ip can’t find… From an real ip Your service provider make many connection… It is the main problem. When you browse that time you will identify by your real ip not Share ip… When many share ip will hit an website ( but all share ips under the real ip) that time they will think that it’s an spam or something wrong… Then they will Block Your Ip address…

No, It’s not a big issue… Sometime it fact beacuse… Some time share ip can’t find… From an real ip Your service provider make many connection… It is the main problem. When you browse that time you will identify by your real ip not Share ip… When many share ip will hit an website ( but all share ips under the real ip) that time they will think that it’s an spam or something wrong… Then they will Block Your Ip address…

so in this time what can i do

so in this time what can i do

I am not sure what you mean abour Sgare IP, but for example, sometimes I work in coworking spaces, at the cafe, or in any other public place, and everything is ok, but if you have any doubts - contact CS team, inform them about it and ask if everything is ok with your situation

I am not sure what you mean abour Sgare IP, but for example, sometimes I work in coworking spaces, at the cafe, or in any other public place, and everything is ok, but if you have any doubts - contact CS team, inform them about it and ask if everything is ok with your situation

thanks for your helpfuul comments

Archived