Share what job you do on Fiverr ?

momnaikram970

Don’t you think its much time consuming to see each profile rather than telling by yourself? 😜

No, not at all. If you click on any forum user photo, you will see a link to that user’s profile. This is sufficient, and easy to view. We don’t really need a forum thread for a random, unnecessary topic like this. Discussions are great, but discussions with conversational substance tend to get more responses. 😉

No, not at all. If you click on any forum user photo, you will see a link to that user’s profile. This is sufficient, and easy to view. We don’t really need a forum thread for a random, unnecessary topic like this. Discussions are great, but discussions with conversational substance tend to get more responses. 😉 You cannot speak on behalf of others. There are still so many people who even don’t know about the single option of a forum.

Well, it is your point of view 😉 You cannot speak on behalf of others. There are still so many people who even don’t know about the single option of a forum.

Yes, it is my point of view. However, as I have been on this forum since it was launched, and I was an active participant for a long time on the previous forum, I’ve seen what works and what doesn’t when it comes to discussions. I’m sure there are others that share my opinion.

Nonetheless… unnecessary as it may be, good luck with your topic. 😉

Yes, it is my point of view. However, as I have been on this forum since it was launched, and I was an active participant for a long time on the previous forum, I’ve seen what works and what doesn’t when it comes to discussions. I’m sure there are others that share my opinion.

Nonetheless… unnecessary as it may be, good luck with your topic. 😉

That’s sound quite offensive well Might be you are here for when the Fiverr has been launched, but I think everyone has freedom here to share their point of views and ideas 🙂 Good luck to you!

That’s sound quite offensive well Might be you are here for when the Fiverr has been launched, but I think everyone has freedom here to share their point of views and ideas 🙂 Good luck to you!

I think everyone has freedom here to share their point of views and ideas

You do have that freedom. That doesn’t mean you are always right, though.

Thank you for wishing me luck. Good luck with your topic discussion. 🙂

Archived