Fiverr Community Forum

Share your first order experience on fiverr

Hello sellers ,I’m totally new on this platform.I just created 7 gig on fiverr. Still I didn’t get any order or buyer knock.Can you please everyone share your first order experience, and how long did it take to get the first order?

11 Likes

I am also new on fiverr.

7 Likes

Welcome to Fiverr . Best of luck :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

im also new and do you now how to comment on a gig??? , or someone just answer me pls

2 Likes

It took me 2+ months to get my first order. All i can say is keep sending buyers request and just have patience.

2 Likes

Same brother still waiting :unamused:

3 Likes

I am also new on Fiverr

2 Likes

Welcome To Fiverr.
Best Of Luck

1 Like

Welcome the world best community…I am also wait for my 1st order from 3 months…Hope so i will get the 1st order…best wishes :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

:hushed: :flushed: :hushed: :flushed:too much shocked to hear that…

2 Likes

I am new for fiver . place experiment ur tips.

Hello! best of luck for your work. I’m also new in Fiverr and create my 7 gig. Now waiting for client.

2 Likes

For my First order!
It took like 1.5 month for a 10$ order…
So end of the day being patient is the key man:)

5 Likes

Hello, welcome to fiverr.
I am a relatively new user and had to wait a little over 2 months for my first order. I got 2 (one after the other though) so I will advice patience.
All the best!

4 Likes

God Bless One day we all of get our destination …

… with hardworking … try … try… never say … why…
keep continue :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Okay anidee thanks for yor cooperation :blush::blush:. I will try to my best.

3 Likes

Thanks buddy I will try to my best.

2 Likes

Best of luck for you.

Took me 3 months to get my first order. Came when I was least expecting it. It is my biggest single order to date.

1 Like

I am also a new member