Share your UI/UX experience as a Fiverr seller

ui_bashar

My UI/UX design experience as a Fiverr seller

I came from qawmi madrasa discipline my earlier life with a vision to excel as a
UI/UX designer. I started my designing career at Exabytelab, a reputed design service
provider in Bangladesh in my early days.

I joined the Fiverr platform as a UI/UX Designer back in May 2019. My vision was to provide
a clean and modern-looking user interface design to my clients that will keep them satisfied
with both my work and Fiverr as a platform to find the best freelance designers.

It came on the platform with a portfolio that listed all of my design work and a mission to
deliver value to my clients that money can not buy.

And with the portfolio that represented my skill as a UI designer and showcases the proper implementation of my designing skills, I got my first order a few days after I opened my first gig.
And the five-star rating I got out of the order was the stepping stone to my success story
in Fiverr.

But like any other business in designing, I have had my ups and downs also.
Some weeks the business seemed slow and all that kept me going was my passion for great
design and a strong will.

The most frustrating thing I experienced as a Fiverr seller is when a buyer does not know
what he wants. But I believe that it is our duty as a seller to help them understand their vision,
shape them along the way and turn them into reality with our skills and expertise.

From my experience, I would say that to grow your business in the platform as a
UI/UX designer, you need a strong will to see things through and have to be willing to
understand your buyers and what they seek to get out of your service.

And if you can do that, you will be set to success no matter what kind of hurdle
that comes in your way.

• 1 year later...

Archived