Sharing email with the buyer

nafishasan

I am a certified QuickBooks proadvisor. Recently I started offering bookkeeping and accounting service through fiverr. To receive my bookkeeping and accounting related service in QuickBooks Online the buyer needs to invite me as an Accountant on his firm in QuickBooks online. The invitation requires sharing my email address which is associated with my QuickBooks Proadvisor account. Only after that I will be able to render my service to the buyer. Will it violate the TOS of Fiverr?

I am fully aware that it is against Fiverr’s TOS to communicate with client outside of Fiverr’s messaging system. Till now, I have strictly followed this rule and I will always follow this rule.

I need necessary guidance.

If the email is a necessary part of the order, you may share it through the order page.

Thanks for your response. Sharing the email address is must otherwise the buyer/business owner won’t be able to invite and add me as an accountant. I will only share the quickbooks registered email address on the order page. I hope it will not violate Fiverr’s TOS.

I respect Fiverr’s TOS and think it has been prepared for the safeguard of both buyers and sellers.

• Lena locked this topic

Archived