Sharing Fiverr customer review on personal site

agilewhiz

I have a personal webpage as part of my freelancing business. Can I showcase some of the customer feedback I have received from Fiverr on my site? Are there any restrictions such as I cannot show their usernames, can only quote but no screenshots?

Thank for the information!

I have a personal webpage as part of my freelancing business. Can I showcase some of the customer feedback I have received from Fiverr on my site? Are there any restrictions such as I cannot show their usernames, can only quote but no screenshots?

Thank for the information!

Can I showcase some of the customer feedback I have received from Fiverr on my site?

Considering that they’re public reviews on your public profile that everyone with an internet connection can see, I don’t see why not.

Plus Fiverr now has a share button next to the review on the order page, so it looks like a signal that yes, they do want us to share, as long as we’re not spamming.

I have used screenshots on my business FB page, but not on my freelance website.

I also have a lot of non-Fiverr customers I get from my website and have used reviews from them on my business Google page.

I guess it makes sense to share it on social media as a “Hey look I did this and the customer liked it!”

Do you usually ask the customer for permission or do you remove their username?

Can I showcase some of the customer feedback I have received from Fiverr on my site?

Considering that they’re public reviews on your public profile that everyone with an internet connection can see, I don’t see why not.

Plus Fiverr now has a share button next to the review on the order page, so it looks like a signal that yes, they do want us to share, as long as we’re not spamming.

I did not notice the share button, thanks for pointing it out!

The share link leads straight to the gig page though. So if I am sharing this outside of facebook, linkedin or twitter, I might still have to use a screenshot. Hmm

Archived