Sharing gigs on my Facebook wall

rajute233

You can also post your gig in Facebook Groups for Fiverr Gigs and ask for favorite exchange, the more <3 you have on your gig, the better your gig will rank

the more <3 you have on your gig, the better your gig will rank

FALSE.

The ‘favorites’ system is merely a bookmarking system.

People keep repeating the same wrong advice - and newbies are deceived by it. Here’s my take on it - share if you feel so inclined:

You can also post your gig in Facebook Groups for Fiverr Gigs and ask for favorite exchange, the more <3 you have on your gig, the better your gig will rank

Quick question, do you know of any good Fiverr groups on Facebook? All the ones I’ve looked at are a spam-fest and some of them don’t even having anything to do with Fiverr besides the title.

My facebook profile contains only contains my friends from school,college, university. they are not using fiverr can they help to buy my gigs ? will it appropriate then to share my gigs on my Facebook wall ?

will it appropriate then to share my gigs on my Facebook wall ?

You can share whatever you want on your own Facebook wall, but people who keep seeing gigs they have zero interest in could unfollow you.

My facebook profile contains only contains my friends from school,college, university. they are not using fiverr can they help to buy my gigs ?

In theory, they might, but would you go to a large family gathering, or a high school reunion or something, and then repeatedly tell everyone who doesn’t run away about your Fiverr gigs?

Hi! I think posting your gigs on Facebook is a great idea! Potential customers can visit your page and place an order. Your friends can also recommend you to their friends.

Hi,

Thanks for your great suggestion. But, here is my confusions-

1. My friends are from my school, college & university. They have zero ideas about working in online platform. They can’t help me, I know

2. Sometime, I realize about if we could make a group of buyers who can see our gigs here continuously.

Hi,

1. My friends are from my school, college & university. They have zero ideas about working in online platform. They can’t help me, I know

2. Sometime, I realize about if we could make a group of buyers who can see our gigs here continuously.

Hi,

3. I need to know about social media groups where, we can show our gigs continuously.

will it appropriate then to share my gigs on my Facebook wall ?

You can share whatever you want on your own Facebook wall, but people who keep seeing gigs they have zero interest in could unfollow you.

My facebook profile contains only contains my friends from school,college, university. they are not using fiverr can they help to buy my gigs ?

In theory, they might, but would you go to a large family gathering, or a high school reunion or something, and then repeatedly tell everyone who doesn’t run away about your Fiverr gigs?

Exactly!!

You got the right point sir, @catwriter

If I continuously I share my post on Facebook profile, they (my friends) would unfollow me on facebook & other social media.

My request to you, suggest me some facebook groups where I can share my gigs & real buyers will interested to hire me.

the more <3 you have on your gig, the better your gig will rank

FALSE.

The ‘favorites’ system is merely a bookmarking system.

People keep repeating the same wrong advice - and newbies are deceived by it. Here’s my take on it - share if you feel so inclined:

Oh, do social media views have no effect on the popularity of our gig on fiverr? This is very sad.

Hi,

3. I need to know about social media groups where, we can show our gigs continuously.

Мне нужно знать о группах в социальных сетях, где мы можем постоянно показывать наши выступления.

I think that it may happen that such groups will consist only of sellers, and there will be no buyers. Such a group will be successful if it is narrowly focused on your work experience.

Exactly!!

If I continuously I share my post on Facebook profile, they (my friends) would unfollow me on facebook & other social media.

My request to you, suggest me some facebook groups where I can share my gigs & real buyers will interested to hire me.

I don’t use those groups. The ones I’ve seen consist of sellers who just keep posting their gigs and/or look for different ways to cheat the system.

Exactly!!

suggest me some facebook groups where I can share my gigs & real buyers

Trust me, I’ve seen those groups too, but like @catwriter said, those groups are not good. They either just post their gigs randomly in hopes of getting some expose, or worse case they sell/exchange false reviews or even sell accounts. If you want to be an honest seller, you need to stay away from them.

suggest me some facebook groups where I can share my gigs & real buyers

Trust me, I’ve seen those groups too, but like @catwriter said, those groups are not good. They either just post their gigs randomly in hopes of getting some expose, or worse case they sell/exchange false reviews or even sell accounts. If you want to be an honest seller, you need to stay away from them.

Thanks & noted your suggestions sir

Мне нужно знать о группах в социальных сетях, где мы можем постоянно показывать наши выступления.

I think that it may happen that such groups will consist only of sellers, and there will be no buyers. Such a group will be successful if it is narrowly focused on your work experience.

Noted & Thanks, Madam

Archived