Fiverr Community Forum

Sharing Instagram account

Hi there, I hope you’re all well and healthy! I have a query on sharing the username of Instagram.

I created an Instagram account for marketing my profile of Fiverr. And I had already gained a client and completed a project.

There are some clients who ask my website in order see my previous projects. Even I invite them for checking my profile, they are not interested in checking my gigs separately.

I wonder to know what will happen if I share my username with these clients in order to display my previous projects?

Even I am afraid of violating the terms of rules of Fiverr, I do not want to miss the client as well.

I would love to get an advice from an experienced seller on this issue.

Thank you

1 Like

To protect our users’ privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, ■■■■■/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Fiverr in order to circumvent or abuse the Fiverr messaging system or Fiverr platform is not permitted.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

5 Likes

May I share the link of my website when it is completed?

1 Like

i think i will be banned soon when fiverr find out, i mention my instagram username on fiverr inbox while chat with buyer. it is what it is