Fiverr Community Forum

Shere Email with clients

In the Digital Marketing Field, sometimes we need to give our Adwords Mail Address to getting Access to our Client’s Google AdWord.

is it beyond Fiverr?

Or sometimes, Clients Want to work with screen sharing At Zoom Or Anydesk.

What is the Safest Way to Continue?

3 Likes
  • Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the Order Page.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

4 Likes

may I list my Adwords Mail on the Order Requirements to get the access for the order.?

You can ask buyer email access or others thing after getting order at order page and there are no issue for that but you can’t ask before order or after order at inbox page

1 Like

Here are the only URLs you can use in your gigs. Note that Adwords is not listed and at the bottom of this article it says: If you use a URL in your Gig, which is not in the above list, your Gig may be denied. Repetitive violations may also cause an account to be restricted.

2 Likes

thank you for your information…

I have read that unless you have it stated in your gig that you need your clients email address to preform the services that you offer it is against TOS to share share your email or get your client’s email address.

By exchanging emails in the order you are breaking TOS and can get a warning or lose your account. :scream: