She's made $1,000,000 on fiverr

misscrystal

She says in the article that most of it was made in her last two years here.

What she said is correct. I still remember charging $5 for doing video when started and once a guy asking for over 20 modification for the $5 he paid. In the end I got $4 paid and a positive review. I was crying inside my heart as I desperately in need of money that time.

So people here who just started, dont complain about the unfairness 20% cut, the number of modifications buyers requested…

What she said is correct. I still remember charging $5 for doing video when started and once a guy asking for over 20 modification for the $5 he paid. In the end I got $4 paid and a positive review. I was crying inside my heart as I desperately in need of money that time.

So people here who just started, dont complain about the unfairness 20% cut, the number of modifications buyers requested…

That’s why I only offer 1 revision. Or you can offer 2-free revisions and change $5+ for each additional revision.

Of course, now that your basic package starts at $180, I can see why you’re offering 3 revisions. I see you have 6 in queue, so congratulations. You’ve come a long way from your $5 days.

This is what the complainers don’t understand- it’s not where you start but where you end up. There’s a Bloomberg article called “20 Billionaires Who Started With Nothing.”

You read stories like this: “No stranger to hard times, John Paul DeJoria was born to immigrant parents and spent time in an East Los Angeles foster home. Following two years in the U.S. Navy, his odd jobs included stints as a janitor and gas station attendant. At times he was homeless. DeJoria worked his way up in hair care and cosmetic companies before joining with Paul Mitchell in 1980 to launch a hair products company, putting up an initial investment of just $700. The packaging was printed in black-and-white because color printing was too expensive.”

That’s why I only offer 1 revision. Or you can offer 2-free revisions and change $5+ for each additional revision.

Of course, now that your basic package starts at $180, I can see why you’re offering 3 revisions. I see you have 6 in queue, so congratulations. You’ve come a long way from your $5 days.

This is what the complainers don’t understand- it’s not where you start but where you end up. There’s a Bloomberg article called “20 Billionaires Who Started With Nothing.”

You read stories like this: “No stranger to hard times, John Paul DeJoria was born to immigrant parents and spent time in an East Los Angeles foster home. Following two years in the U.S. Navy, his odd jobs included stints as a janitor and gas station attendant. At times he was homeless. DeJoria worked his way up in hair care and cosmetic companies before joining with Paul Mitchell in 1980 to launch a hair products company, putting up an initial investment of just $700. The packaging was printed in black-and-white because color printing was too expensive.”

DeJoria worked his way up in hair care and cosmetic companies before joining with Paul Mitchell in 1980 to launch a hair products company, putting up an initial investment of just $700.

Truly an American success story. There is the billionaire woman who started Spanks undergarments with her life savings of $5000.

Fiverr is unlimited too in what you can earn.

Wow ! that’s really amazing and inspiring … sometimes i really feel low bcos customers here always think that they are just here for a cheap product (happens with me in my category Voice Over) a lot but then i try to convince them… and im following this since few months… i have let gone many orders where customers tried to get more work in 5 dollars (Like 400 Plus words of Voice Over in 5$) i always SAID NO to them…

https://www.fiverr.com/boomsa

58 orders in her queue with a 7 day delivery. How does one person do all that work?

Another interesting article:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/laurashin/2016/05/31/how-these-3-people-make-6-figures-a-year-on-fiverr/#354120ce1df2

I love this sentence from another seller : “And then I had so many orders I just had to up my prices in order to limit myself. So I upped my prices and I was still getting more orders. I kept having to charge more because I had too many requests. I figured if I got one order at this price, it would still equal two or three at the lower rate. I could increase my prices again but I feel like I’ve hit a decent sweet spot.”

DeJoria worked his way up in hair care and cosmetic companies before joining with Paul Mitchell in 1980 to launch a hair products company, putting up an initial investment of just $700.

Truly an American success story. There is the billionaire woman who started Spanks undergarments with her life savings of $5000.

But realistically speaking, it depends on your gig. You need to earn $400 a day to get to $12,000 a month. Charmaine is earning $25k to $45k a month. Surely there is more than being on the first row of the search results. Perhaps they know how to drive traffic, maybe they’re getting referrals galore.

The numbers for this just don’t add up. It’s a fantastic achievement but it is one which can only really be accomplished via outsourcing in this particular niche at least. There is nothing wrong with that. It is a smart way to do business.

Even if Charmaine gets 4 x $100 orders per day, it is simply not possible for one person to consistently deliver top-tier writing and editing services given the time, administration requirements and revision requirements of orders. Of course, like I said, there is nothing wrong with outsourcing. However, if that is the case, Charmaine can’t have pocketed 1M in net profit. At least quarter to half of the income on most orders must be being allocated to paying other writers. - I mean she will need half decent people writing for her with regard to the kind of quality her clients expect.

This actually confuses me a little about super sellers and pro-sellers. If I was to take a $100 order for a single piece of writing work, that piece would get a whole day of me actually working on it. I could very possibly take on 4 such orders in a single day, however, I wouldn’t feel comfortable doing that, simply because to me it isn’t ethical or sustainable long-term without outsourcing.

Guest mctimon

But these articles are a bit old… means she/they coulda hit $2M already… considering that the entire year of 2017 was excluded and their revenues rise every year

The numbers for this just don’t add up. It’s a fantastic achievement but it is one which can only really be accomplished via outsourcing in this particular niche at least. There is nothing wrong with that. It is a smart way to do business.

Even if Charmaine gets 4 x $100 orders per day, it is simply not possible for one person to consistently deliver top-tier writing and editing services given the time, administration requirements and revision requirements of orders. Of course, like I said, there is nothing wrong with outsourcing. However, if that is the case, Charmaine can’t have pocketed 1M in net profit. At least quarter to half of the income on most orders must be being allocated to paying other writers. - I mean she will need half decent people writing for her with regard to the kind of quality her clients expect.

This actually confuses me a little about super sellers and pro-sellers. If I was to take a $100 order for a single piece of writing work, that piece would get a whole day of me actually working on it. I could very possibly take on 4 such orders in a single day, however, I wouldn’t feel comfortable doing that, simply because to me it isn’t ethical or sustainable long-term without outsourcing.

She said something about charging $800 for the full package but I agree, it doesn’t seem physically possible without employees. But she is earning enough to hire at least a couple of workers.

Another interesting article:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/laurashin/2016/05/31/how-these-3-people-make-6-figures-a-year-on-fiverr/#354120ce1df2

I love this sentence from another seller : “And then I had so many orders I just had to up my prices in order to limit myself. So I upped my prices and I was still getting more orders. I kept having to charge more because I had too many requests. I figured if I got one order at this price, it would still equal two or three at the lower rate. I could increase my prices again but I feel like I’ve hit a decent sweet spot.”

I tried this but then it comes any confusion for my previous buyer who want to purchase my gig again.

And then I decide to let the price be the same but opened a new gig with higher price.

Is it right to do?

Archived