Fiverr Community Forum

Shifting to new account due to 2 injustice and unacceptable warnings warnings

Hello everyone,
I got two warning which is totally injustice.
as I was designing and fixing Funnels with Clickfunnel so for fix the funnel I have totake some Links of their funnels to check either its work or not.and after fixing the problem I give back the link of funnel which I fix so I got 2 warning within 1 week
1.use of external links I also claim that warning with Screen shots but all in vain Fiverr did’nt listen to me.
2.I got my second warning because Last day an client comes to me an ask me to contact him through Email.I immediatly report that client and the meanwhile I was convincing him to remain at Fiverr by referencing different cases and in result Fiverr issues me Second warning.

I want to work long term on Fiverr so IF somehow in future I got another wanrning my account will be suspended.
so I am thinking to create a new onw account after deleting this account and start it from the beginning
what is your Thoughts

5 Likes

Most likely, yes. Three warnings seems to be the limit.

This would be against the rules, and could get you completely banned from Fiverr. You are only allowed to have ONE account on Fiverr.

2 Likes

brother I m going to disactivate this account and create a new one from another gamil.

1 Like

I think that will be okay If I create a new account from another Gmail after disactivate this account what is your thoughts

1 Like

First of all, I am not your brother. We are not related.

Second, deleting this account, and creating a new one, will not help you avoid warnings. Fiverr has ways of tracking users who try to get around the rules.

I’ve already told you my thoughts… don’t try to get around the rules. Fiverr doesn’t like that, and they may choose to ban you from this platform.

3 Likes

If I do’nt violate the rules I think I will not get warnings on new account am I right

2 Likes

Fiverr has ways of knowing when users try to cheat the system.

2 Likes

so I should work with this account

2 Likes

Yes. Work with what you currently have, read the rules on the Terms of Service page, and make sure you don’t break any more rules.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for your precious time.

2 Likes

I am still confused on how you get the second warning. you don’t communicate with your buyer through email right? did you give your email?

1 Like

No I m not I was convincing him to stay on fiverr by mention some cases and in the meanwhile Fiverr give me another warning

2 Likes

So what is your thoughts as I want to work on Fiverr for the long term so in future If I get another warning like the case of second warning my account will be suspended.
so I m thinking to deactivate this account and creating a new account by another gmail.
so should I go with this step or not?

1 Like

They’ll track you down and ban you for good if you create a new account. And you won’t be able to work on fiverr at all.

None of us can know what you said to the client when you were “mentioning some cases” but if this warning was issued just for you saying “email” a lot while trying to explain why you can’t email the person, I’d try to contact CS to lift this second one.

5 Likes

from your story. I make conclusion that maybe you should not replying the same message(conversation) from where you get your first warning come from.

Yes I think so it will happen just like my case.

I am agree with @lenasemenkova . maybe you can talk to the Fiverr staff on this, say that you are new to Fiverr and not accustomed to the Fiverr TOS, you are learning and will make future cautious movement but you are worry with your warning, ask when those warning will be lifted up?

1 Like

Don’t you say brother to your close friends.
I withdraw the statement mentioned here

1 Like

I did for both warning and but still there is no reply from Fiverr customer care

How long ago was it?