Shifting to new account due to 2 injustice and unacceptable warnings warnings

zainjabbar1122

Hello everyone,
I got two warning which is totally injustice.
as I was designing and fixing Funnels with Clickfunnel so for fix the funnel I have totake some Links of their funnels to check either its work or not.and after fixing the problem I give back the link of funnel which I fix so I got 2 warning within 1 week
1.use of external links I also claim that warning with Screen shots but all in vain Fiverr did’nt listen to me.
2.I got my second warning because Last day an client comes to me an ask me to contact him through Email.I immediatly report that client and the meanwhile I was convincing him to remain at Fiverr by referencing different cases and in result Fiverr issues me Second warning.

I want to work long term on Fiverr so IF somehow in future I got another wanrning my account will be suspended.
so I am thinking to create a new onw account after deleting this account and start it from the beginning
what is your Thoughts

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone,

as I was designing and fixing Funnels with Clickfunnel so for fix the funnel I have totake some Links of their funnels to check either its work or not.and after fixing the problem I give back the link of funnel which I fix so I got 2 warning within 1 week

1.use of external links I also claim that warning with Screen shots but all in vain Fiverr did’nt listen to me.

2.I got my second warning because Last day an client comes to me an ask me to contact him through Email.I immediatly report that client and the meanwhile I was convincing him to remain at Fiverr by referencing different cases and in result Fiverr issues me Second warning.

I want to work long term on Fiverr so IF somehow in future I got another wanrning my account will be suspended.

so I am thinking to create a new onw account after deleting this account and start it from the beginning

what is your Thoughts

Most likely, yes. Three warnings seems to be the limit.

what is your Thoughts

This would be against the rules, and could get you completely banned from Fiverr. You are only allowed to have ONE account on Fiverr.

Most likely, yes. Three warnings seems to be the limit.

what is your Thoughts

This would be against the rules, and could get you completely banned from Fiverr. You are only allowed to have ONE account on Fiverr.

brother I m going to disactivate this account and create a new one from another gamil.

brother I m going to disactivate this account and create a new one from another gamil.

First of all, I am not your brother. We are not related.

Second, deleting this account, and creating a new one, will not help you avoid warnings. Fiverr has ways of tracking users who try to get around the rules.

I think that will be okay If I create a new account from another Gmail after disactivate this account what is your thoughts

I’ve already told you my thoughts… don’t try to get around the rules. Fiverr doesn’t like that, and they may choose to ban you from this platform.

Second, deleting this account, and creating a new one, will not help you avoid warnings. Fiverr has ways of tracking users who try to get around the rules.

I think that will be okay If I create a new account from another Gmail after disactivate this account what is your thoughts

I’ve already told you my thoughts… don’t try to get around the rules. Fiverr doesn’t like that, and they may choose to ban you from this platform.

If I do’nt violate the rules I think I will not get warnings on new account am I right

Hello everyone,

what is your Thoughts

I am still confused on how you get the second warning. you don’t communicate with your buyer through email right? did you give your email?

I am still confused on how you get the second warning. you don’t communicate with your buyer through email right? did you give your email?

No I m not I was convincing him to stay on fiverr by mention some cases and in the meanwhile Fiverr give me another warning

So what is your thoughts as I want to work on Fiverr for the long term so in future If I get another warning like the case of second warning my account will be suspended.

so I m thinking to deactivate this account and creating a new account by another gmail.

so should I go with this step or not?

So what is your thoughts as I want to work on Fiverr for the long term so in future If I get another warning like the case of second warning my account will be suspended.

so I m thinking to deactivate this account and creating a new account by another gmail.

They’ll track you down and ban you for good if you create a new account. And you won’t be able to work on fiverr at all.

None of us can know what you said to the client when you were “mentioning some cases” but if this warning was issued just for you saying “email” a lot while trying to explain why you can’t email the person, I’d try to contact CS to lift this second one.

No I m not I was convincing him to stay on fiverr by mention some cases and in the meanwhile Fiverr give me another warning

from your story. I make conclusion that maybe you should not replying the same message(conversation) from where you get your first warning come from.

They’ll track you down and ban you for good if you create a new account. And you won’t be able to work on fiverr at all.

None of us can know what you said to the client when you were “mentioning some cases” but if this warning was issued just for you saying “email” a lot while trying to explain why you can’t email the person, I’d try to contact CS to lift this second one.

I am agree with @lenasemenkova . maybe you can talk to the Fiverr staff on this, say that you are new to Fiverr and not accustomed to the Fiverr TOS, you are learning and will make future cautious movement but you are worry with your warning, ask when those warning will be lifted up?

Don’t you say brother to your close friends.

I withdraw the statement mentioned here

I did for both warning and but still there is no reply from Fiverr customer care

Spread ❤️ Not Hate.

Well, I don’t think many people here know each other in real life, so I would not think that many of us here could be considered to be close friends, so… I don’t really get the argument. Also, it is not your business what we call our close friends.

Spread ❤️ Not Hate.

Well, I don’t think many people here know each other in real life, so I would not think that many of us here could be considered to be close friends, so… I don’t really get the argument. Also, it is not your business what we call our close friends.

I would not think that many could be considered close friends

I mean his friends from where he lived like neighbor friends not we.

Your ticket was probably closed because what you’ve written didn’t make any sense to the CS agent.

Regarding the second issue (and only if this is exactly what happened):

• Create another ticket;

• Write something along the lines of: “Hello. I was contacted by a potential buyer who wanted to communicate via email. I refused and explained why it wasn’t possible. I received a warning which I believe to be unfair. Please look into the situation, here is the screenshot of the entire conversation.”

Keep it short, stop throwing “sir” around, don’t suggest they should remove the warning. State facts, provide evidence, ask them to look into it.

No. The only people I call “brother”, are my actual family brothers.

Spread ❤️ Not Hate.

I did not say, or do, anything hateful. Please don’t try to spin my words into something they are not.

Spread ❤️ Not Hate.

@jonbaas is not your close friend and no one you’ve spoken to here is. This isn’t Facebook with friends. It’s a professional platform with peers in business.

Jon didn’t spread hate. He asked for basic respect. So what if you like to be called brother? It isn’t about what you like. It is about what the people you are speaking to want and like.

Don’t twist his words to make him look hateful. Asking for professionalism and respect is not hateful.

This really isn’t a hard concept. You don’t call people things in a professional setting because you don’t know what they like. If you want to be seen as a professional here, act like one.

Archived