Shocked at Customer Support

urbanplans622

hi
can any one help me recover my account, its an old account since 2015, i used to get 1-3 orders every now and then.
2 days ago my gig came in recommended page and i received 70+ orders. Then all of sudden fiverr disabled my account and sent this ““Your profile was flagged for purchasing or selling false services for the purpose of manipulating our rating system””
now they dont reply back, i have to keep making new accounts to reach out to them, Then all they do is ignore and close ticket. Atleast bother to reply back and explain the situation about what went wrong if i did anything wrong etc
nothings given to me, this place is a crap hole!! they call themselves professional when they dont even care to reply back.
I dont know what to do!!

Did you create the same topic few days ago?

It is really unfortunate and I can imagine how you feel but no one on the forum can help you with that

yes yesterday, that account is disabled as they dont give a crap and dont bother replying back. Its not a bloody rocket science, takes 1 minute to reply back and explain what went wrong, how its my fault that i got 70 orders?

they simply dont care, its been nearly 2 days, about 88 orders are cancelled, most of them were new buyers, who i doubt will ever come back to fiverr, gave bad name to fiverr. I held CS responsible for this.

yes yesterday, that account is disabled as they dont give a crap and dont bother replying back. Its not a bloody rocket science, takes 1 minute to reply back and explain what went wrong, how its my fault that i got 70 orders?

they simply dont care, its been nearly 2 days, about 88 orders are cancelled, most of them were new buyers, who i doubt will ever come back to fiverr, gave bad name to fiverr. I held CS responsible for this.

Why would it get that many orders suddenly? What was the gig for?

I’m afraid that your best chance to contact them with an email and not creating new account to open a ticket (because they will just block your new account right away) and ask them to escalate your ticket for further investigation.

I’m afraid that it’s your best chance.

@misscrystal Logo design, i checked my gig was in recommended page 1 line 1, I am happy i got orders, why would i complain about that?
@mariashtelle1 yes i have already done that, sent many emails, No reply what so ever.
they simply ignore the messages, How rude can you be? its called SELLER FLIPPING HELP CENTER!! but you dont get no help, i have read sellers msgs on forums, social media etc everyone are cursing CS, they were never like this 2 years ago. If there was a ratings system for CS, i doubt they will ever get more than 1 star

i checked my email, all 70 orders were from different clients, most orders were 5$ ones and rest 70-200$. I checked recommended page, most sellers prices are very high and mine were 5$ starting price, so probably thats why got so many.
Nope no message was sent from CS regarding harassing them. I have sent multiple emails asking for what went wrong, no reply back, nothing was told to me.
Many sellers in logo design category have 200+ orders in queue, so i am not shocked about that. Fiverr should have atleast contacted me or warned me but no nothing at all

i checked my email, all 70 orders were from different clients, most orders were 5$ ones and rest 70-200$. I checked recommended page, most sellers prices are very high and mine were 5$ starting price, so probably thats why got so many.

Nope no message was sent from CS regarding harassing them. I have sent multiple emails asking for what went wrong, no reply back, nothing was told to me.

Many sellers in logo design category have 200+ orders in queue, so i am not shocked about that. Fiverr should have atleast contacted me or warned me but no nothing at all

Those with that many in queue have had that amount over a long period of time, not suddenly. Being listed suddenly on the first line of recommended wouldn’t do that. Even for $5. At least that’s what fiverr thinks. They think it’s not normal. And they know what’s normal and what isn’t.

Yeah, I’ve seen those.

I also have a writer friend on Fiverr whose gig went to the recommended section. She received 35 orders in the space of about 12 hours. But her delivery time was set to two weeks. Yours was 24 hours (or thereabouts), right? Another seller on this forum recently got in trouble, seemingly for taking on a number of orders which she didn’t have the capacity to complete on time.

If you haven’t seen this seller’s thread yet, I’ll link you to it. Her account was disabled two days prior to yours.

Did you create the same topic few days ago?

It is really unfortunate and I can imagine how you feel but no one on the forum can help you with that

Hi, can anyone help me please, yesterday i have received 70+ orders on my gig, i have been a seller since 2015, after receiving orders, all of sudden my account is suspended because someone reported me. Fiverr support is not even replying back and all my orders will be getting cancelled due to this silly mistake by fiverr. Am i not allowed to have more than 70 orders in a day? is this called a violation? Jealous people now a days, cant take if someone is doing well, this is a shocking experienc…

Here is a similar topic which was widely discussed.

Hi, can anyone help me please, yesterday i have received 70+ orders on my gig, i have been a seller since 2015, after receiving orders, all of sudden my account is suspended because someone reported me. Fiverr support is not even replying back and all my orders will be getting cancelled due to this silly mistake by fiverr. Am i not allowed to have more than 70 orders in a day? is this called a violation? Jealous people now a days, cant take if someone is doing well, this is a shocking experienc…

@lloydsolutions That sounds like the same person.

Here is a similar topic.

It’s not just similar, it’s his topic

@misscrystal yes i get that, so why are they not banned? why they have banned me on basis of receiving orders?
@ahmwritingco delivery time was 1 day, fiverr could atleast warn me or make a decision after 2/3 days when they notice that i cant deliver all. I dont see this as a reason to ban sellers, its not my fault that i got so many orders. They were real orders, not fake from 1 person.
Yes that was my thread too, couldnt access that anymore.

@misscrystal yes i get that, so why are they not banned? why they have banned me on basis of receiving orders?

@ahmwritingco delivery time was 1 day, fiverr could atleast warn me or make a decision after 2/3 days when they notice that i cant deliver all. I dont see this as a reason to ban sellers, its not my fault that i got so many orders. They were real orders, not fake from 1 person.

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum. Nobody here can get your account back.

Only Customer Support can help you with this.

so after 2 days, this is the reply i get from CS:
" Unfortunately, we are not able to reinstate the account due to violations of our Terms of Service.

Per our Privacy Policy, we are not able to discuss any further detail regarding your account being disabled.

Thank you!"

absolutely useless place, this whole platform sucks, after waiting 2 days, this is what you get. Why you are not allowed to get 70 orders?
if you check the first 5 gigs on logo design, 1 design got 200+ orders with 1 day delivery, no one bans them, this is BS!!!

Archived