Shocking Fiverr Seller Find

jasmine313

So there’s a popular Fiverr seller on here. I’m talking a top rated seller with between 14,000-20,000 reviews. I’ve order quite a bit from this seller and as I was googling a service that this seller does, I came across a ripoff report of this seller. Apparently this seller ran a fraud scheme that led this seller and this seller’s family in prison and their latest con is listed as being a Fiverr seller. People sent the link of this seller’s past history and I couldn’t believe what I read. The service I ordered from this seller, I was a bit skeptical about it because I don’t know if I believe in stuff like that, but with between 14,000-20,000 reviews I thought why not. What are your thoughts about this? Should I contact Fiverr about this possible con artist? (Please note that I don’t know how true this article was because the seller could have just angered someone to the point that they wanted to sully the seller’s name). What would you do?

How can you not be sure about the number of reviews they have? If you have ordered from the seller repeatedly then they must have delivered. Did they con you? No? Then you have no problem with them. You can’t seriously report a seller because you read something bad about them on another site… Not everything on the internet it true!

Thanks for your comments. I appreciate this individual personally, but it was just horrifying to find an actual article about this individual being a con artist! Though I’ve ordered several times from this individual its difficult to know if what the seller said was accurate. Don’t want to give out too much information because like I said the article could or could not be fake.

I don’t think reporting the person would be a good idea. She has redeemed her reputation here on fiverr. If she was a con then she would have long been barred from fiverr. We all have skeletons in our cupboards, and am sure we all have pasts. You can only report this person in question if only you have had a nasty experience with Him/Her.

After thinking about it more, I think reporting the seller is a bad idea. Many people approach this type of service with skepticism. What this seller did (if it’s true) in the past is totally unrelated to what the seller does now. I was just one of the thousands of people who went along with something that had a chance of being real or fake. Nothing against the seller, it was just a shocking article that I came across as individuals painted this seller as being a con artist.

I agree with you all the way. I appreciate how she treats her clients and the quick and insightful messages, but I can’t say for sure if what she told me was accurate since most of my questions involves the future. The two that I asked her that I know the outcome of she was wrong on both. It was just a shocking find.

Archived