Short Story as A Special Person

aamir94

Hello Dear Respected All,
I Joined the Fiverr in end of the April 2018. I am a special person who has quadriplegia and cannot move all four limbs or the entire body below the neck. I am confined to a wheelchair for life. If I lack in my physical abilities I make it up with my studies. Currently, I am operating my own Tuition Centre from 2010 to present (Grade I to Grade XII). I have 18 years of qualification. I have done my BBA (Hons) and MBA in Finance from Bahria University Islamabad, Pakistan.

I get up in the morning around 8:00 am. After taking my breakfast I start work on Fiverr around 9:00 am to 3:00 pm, then I start teaching to my students from 3:00 pm 8:00 pm, then I take my dinner and then again start work on Fiverr till 9:30 pm daily.

The main reason to join the Fiverr is to earn extra money to support and fulfill the basic needs of my mother especially because she had put a lot of hard efforts to make my educational career bright, so all credit goes to my Mother. I want to give her something special in my lifetime that is my aim of life as she gave to me this precious educational gift. So, I start working on Fiverr by heart and learn different tips and guidance from Youtube. I modified my Gigs descriptions, Gigs Covers, Gigs Descriptions, Tags and other related things. I got my first order of $20 in the mid of May and I delivered my first order on May 22, 2018. After the submission of tasks, I got a five-star review from the buyer. From that day, I put my 100 percent and deliver all the orders before the due day. From May to November I have completed around 73 orders with net income of $1,384.80. I am near to achieve Level 2 bandage. This extra amount helps me to fulfill my personal, as well as my mother, needs effectively. I have a plan to work on Fiverr for whole life to make my future bright. In short, Fiverr means to me a lot, it can make my dreams true. If I compare to freelancer and upwork with Fiverr, then I can say that I really love to work at Fiverr forever, because it suits my routine, flexible and very productive for me. I just need Fiverr’s corporation to guide me in every unfavorable condition.

I look forward to your positive response.
Thank you and kind regards,
Syed Aamir Abbas
(Special Person)

MOD NOTE: POST EDITED

You truly are a special person brother! I wish and pray all the success, happiness and prosperity to you and your family.

I lived in Islamabad myself for 2.5 years and absolutely fell in love with it. What a great city.

I’m wish you continued to success on fiver and in all other domains of your life.

All the best

Congratulations on your success. Your determination to make this work has certainly paid off–and will continue to, I’m sure.

I have a neurodevelopmental disability and started on Fiverr with my first order at the very end of March, a few days after creating my first gig, and have seen similar success.

Best of luck for the future!

how did you make Fiverr into a full time career? I’m trying to earn back what I lost during Hurricane Michael, but I am having a hard time kicking off.

Dear Ma’am, you have to create attractive Gigs covers, modify your Gigs descriptions, Tags, compare your Gigs with other sellers and low your per Gig price.

• 2 weeks later...

how did you make Fiverr into a full time career? I’m trying to earn back what I lost during Hurricane Michael, but I am having a hard time kicking off.

I checked your profiles and I think you need offer services with demand here. If you are native American, how about content writing.

Read these

yes i also did it and get buyers quickly Its totaly true
I have been using Fiverr for a few months and have found success in using these methods to find clients. Here are some of the tools I used to gain more clients as a Virtual Assistant: Social Media Personal Page: In the beginning I posted on my Google+ and Facebook about my gigs. I would ask people to like, read, and share. Many became intrigued by my post and would either check the link or share with a friend. Add catchy call-to-actions and headlines.For example I would say “Who would like…
Hi, I’ll be straight up blunt, direct and practical with this post, hopefully someone will find my tips useful. Before i go into details let me give a quick overview of what i do. I am a visual communications consultant, so basically i work on all things public to improve a brand’s image i.e graphic design, web design and motion graphics. I study the brand and then create an image or improve its image. However the only jobs i did as a new seller were graphic design jobs. I did about 10 jobs and…

Thanks

Archived