Should changes be made in gigs regularly?

abdullahkhaw466

I change my gigs from time to time. Not more than once a month that’s for sure. I don’t change much, just some audios and images to keep it interesting. I also update my prices every time I reach a higher level.

like, what if we are forgot to add something while making the gig,and we edit it just to make that one particular change, would that count ?

I was checking that topic and I already seen many others about that. I don’t think things work like that. As we all know, the searches in the Fiverr dashboard change all the time. We can search with 5 min difference and see totally different gigs. Also, it’s different for everyone. Your gig may be in my first page and to other person it may be else where.

I had many sells at the beginning, than I stoped having so much so I updated my gig and yes, the sales went up. It may be because I made the right changes. I also changed one or two keywords because I know they are the right ones for me.

I was checking that topic and I already seen many others about that. I don’t think things work like that. As we all know, the searches in the Fiverr dashboard change all the time. We can search with 5 min difference and see totally different gigs. Also, it’s different for everyone. Your gig may be in my first page and to other person it may be else where.

I had many sells at the beginning, than I stoped having so much so I updated my gig and yes, the sales went up. It may be because I made the right changes. I also changed one or two keywords because I know they are the right ones for me.

Yes, that usually happens. I got orders when i changed tags and keywords from description, and than when i got orders i suddenly thought that i should change the title as well so i might get more orders. But than later i realized that the changing in gig title effects a lot, as it is related to the SEO purposes.

• 6 months later...

Archived