I may be new to Fiverr, but I think a great way for us to stay connected would be Discord. Discord, like TeamSpeak, is a server based Desktop Application that allows users to chat via text or voice (soon even by video, like Skype or Google Hangouts). Not only that, unlike TeamSpeak, its free. I say, we already have a Sub-Reddit so why not a Discord?
- If this were to become an actual Fiverr thing, 24hr customer service on Discord (both text and voice, or maybe even video)
- Buyers and Sellers can chat more freely then on the forums (There would still be admins and mods, freely as in faster, more timely, and effectively)
- Another place to advertise for us sellers and for buyers to see us and to respond to us
That’s for you to decide!
- Fiverr Should Have a Discord.
- Fiverr Should Not Have a Discord.