Should I afraid when Clients asked

Hi,

When some clients selected me to help him as a VA.

After that if he wants to know about this :

========================

Please can you answer the following:

1. Would you be able to place my trades between 10am & 6 pm UK TIME?
  2. Would you be able to place these trades on a UK website IMMEDIATELY, without ANY delay?
  3. Do you have an internet speed of 2mbps minimum?
  4. Is your internet connection used by more than 2 people?
  5. Is your network secure?
  6. Please confirm the price you would charge PER DAY based on the time window mentioned in 1.?
  7. If selected, would you guarantee your availability for every day, based on the above. Subject to payment of course?
  8. Do you have a mobile phone on a reliable network?
  9. Could you accept Whatsapp messages?

============================

Isn’t that doubtful? I am afraid because of this query . I think somehow he wants me to do for him illegal work . He wants to use my IP. I am really afraid of this situation.

What do you things Fiverrs .

Please give me suggestions.

Thanks

It does not sound like he is doing anything illegal. However, the last 2 questions possibly indicate communication outside of Fiverr which is not allowed in the ToS (Terms of Service).

If you do go ahead with the order and you feel uncomfortable, you can mutually cancel it at any time.

As you can see by his questions, this is much more than a VA should be asked to do. The idea that anyone would hire a virtual assistant on the internet to place stock market trades for them, at precise times, is laughable.

Hi again, try googling “stock market” since it is a big subject that I cannot explain here.

Thank you for the nice comments~ :slight_smile:

LOLS ! MissCrystal is a top rated seller; she is helping you and you call her witch that’s not a good appreciation. I appreciate Miss Crystal.

She isn’t insulting her by calling her a witch - it is part of what misscrystal does. LOL

I personally would NOT take this order - there is something very fishy about it - meaning, I have a feeling that where he is located (since he is so interested in your IP) he is not allowed to do the trading he wants you to do. Next thing you know, he will be asking you to wire him money or something!

GG

I agree that this buyer is trouble. I would not accept any order with those type of requirements even if I had zero sales.

This is against fiverr rules is : “9. Could you accept Whatsapp messages?”

Those are too many questions for VA services. That’s not a VA service, that is someone who needs you to do illegal stuff.

No one would ask if you have more than 2 people working off your internet, they would simply ask if you have solid internet connection. Many things of what this person is asking sound very fishy.

I hope you didn’t end up doing the job and cancelled the order right away.

Reply to @flatpp: Thank you

Reply to @misscrystal: hi, I think you are expert and I want help from you . What do you mean by stock market trades? I have no idea about this.

May you please give a brief idea.

Thanks

Reply to @misscrystal: And I am also happy to meet you because you are a witch. I never met anyone like you .
Great work.
Sometimes, I tried to learn this witchcraft. But its really hard to learn on my own.

You made it . Good and well done.

Reply to @genuineguidance:
Thank you for your advice. I really appreciated you .

Reply to @danish82:
For your kind information, I appreciated her. Okay. Because its really tough job as a witch . And with due respect her, I did not call her witch, She is a witch that is why I called her witch. Its not disrespect.
I hope you understand.
Thanks