Should I answare This?

fetematonu17

Capture y. I get this message. Before replying, I saw the notification.

This is annoying. Here is (again) what happened. This person had send this message to tons of sellers. Some sellers blocked this person and it’s considered spam by the system. You can click on unblock and then answer the message. After that you can click on report again. If you don’t do that your response rate will go down even though you didn’t do anything wrong. If you do it, it is very likely that your response rate goes down anyway. It’s an old bug that has never been fixed. CS can restore your response rate, but this happens all of the time.

This is annoying. Here is (again) what happened. This person had send this message to tons of sellers. Some sellers blocked this person and it’s considered spam by the system. You can click on unblock and then answer the message. After that you can click on report again. If you don’t do that your response rate will go down even though you didn’t do anything wrong. If you do it, it is very likely that your response rate goes down anyway. It’s an old bug that has never been fixed. CS can restore your response rate, but this happens all of the time.

Thank you,

Really this is very annoying.

Archived