Should I ask the buyer to make more payment?

writer_saleha

Hi all,

I got an order for a story. The buyer gave me a lot. It was lengthy. He initially purchased for 5000 words. Once, I reached the limit, I informed him. On my assessment, he purchased 4000 more words but now that I have completed, it took 12000 words. Should I ask the buyer to make payment for 3000 additional words?
PS. I have already delivered the order just now because I already had two extensions in this order and they impacted my clicks badly. Also the deadline was gonna expire soon.

If you already delivered, you can’t do this. And I think, the buyer will not pay you after the delivery.
The best think is to discuss every single moment BEFORE the order started. Also, the next time, you can deliver one order, and offer to start a new order

• 2 weeks later...

If you already delivered, you can’t do this. And I think, the buyer will not pay you after the delivery.

The best think is to discuss every single moment BEFORE the order started. Also, the next time, you can deliver one order, and offer to start a new order

Thanks a lot. Your reply was really helpful.

Archived