Should I be afraid of rating buyers?

manolopadilla

Buyers rate sellers with ease because if they rate someone unfairily there’s not much sellers can do. Should we (sellers) be afraid of rating customers? I’ve had a bunch of terrible terrible customers but I give them 5 stars in case they think of ordering again and I think many people too. What do you guys think?

I can’t only speak for myself but I’m not afraid of rating buyers, it does take me a lot for me to give, whether buyers or sellers, less than 5 stars. Most of the times I rather not review someone I didn’t like to work with.

Important question: If a buyer has been terrible why would you want to work with them again in the future?

If someone has been awful enough for me to give them a bad rating, that person will be blocked.

I didn’t know you could block people, that’s gonna be useful

I can’t only speak for myself but I’m not afraid of rating buyers, it does take me a lot for me to give, whether buyers or sellers, less than 5 stars. Most of the times I rather not review someone I didn’t like to work with.

Important question: If a buyer has been terrible why would you want to work with them again in the future?

If someone has been awful enough for me to give them a bad rating, that person will be blocked.

I try to review everyone so that their feedback appears on my gig. If I give them a bad rating will theirs appear too?

Archived