Should I be discouraged or a little bit more patient?

pearlspce

I’ve been on Fiverr for close to a week now and yet no order has been made for any of my gig… NONE at all.

I don’t know, I thought the norm was a twenty four hour wait period before your first order comes through or at least a three day wait… If it is, why am I still waiting?

Well, maybe there’s a fault with my gigs format, maybe I’m not doing something right in all of them … I’d appreciate if you could check out this one gig of mine;

https://www.fiverr.com/share/P40VgE

And please point out any mistake/flaw you noticed. I’d really appreciate.

:hugs:

For me, I offered really bad services, but I got my first sale 2 months later, and by that time I had forgotten about fiverr, I checked my phone and saw that order, and immediately, without lunching, went to work. Sadly I haven’t gotten any new sales anymore

Wow. Sounds sad, but I’m happy you got at least one… I hope it paid well. Have you tried replying buyer requests? It took some time for me to find it… But you’d see it in your profile settings on the Fiverr app.

I hope you get an order soon. @s4g4onthissite

Weirdly enough I don’t recieve buyer requests. Any ideas why?

You’re not meant to receive buyers requests. It’s a section where buyers drop their needs and sellers like us. Reply and submit our offers to them. (That’s what I know though)

But my section says 0 buyer requests, while other people have lots more

😅Ohhhh! So does mine. I think it all depends on when you refresh it and if there’s a buyer request and that moment.

I’ve refreshed and saw offers. I’ve also refreshed and those offers were gone.

Most buyer requests come from USA. So I’d advice you to refresh/check again when the time zone over there is in their business hours.

8am-6pm? I’m not certain when.

😅Ohhhh! So does mine. I think it all depends on when you refresh it and if there’s a buyer request and that moment.

I’ve refreshed and saw offers. I’ve also refreshed and those offers were gone.

Most buyer requests come from USA. So I’d advice you to refresh/check again when the time zone over there is in their business hours.

8am-6pm? I’m not certain when.

Ok, I’ll try that. Thank you! I live in south America, so that helps me with timezones a bit

Ok, I’ll try that. Thank you! I live in south America, so that helps me with timezones a bit

I’m glad I could help in my own way… It’s 1pm over here… and it’s just 8am over there… So I guess you can refresh now (It’s still too soon. This lockdown changes everyone’s sleeping schedule… I’m sure most people are still asleep 😅)

I’ve been on Fiverr for close to a week now and yet no order has been made for any of my gig… NONE at all.

I don’t know, I thought the norm was a twenty four hour wait period before your first order comes through or at least a three day wait… If it is, why am I still waiting?

Well, maybe there’s a fault with my gigs format, maybe I’m not doing something right in all of them … I’d appreciate if you could check out this one gig of mine;

Well, maybe there’s a fault with my gigs format,

You are not allowed to use the same image on more than one gig.

See this: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/gig-images-dos-and-donts

I thought the norm was a twenty four hour wait period before your first order comes through or at least a three day wait

Some sellers take months to get their first order!

Don’t wait! …. New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

, I thought the norm was a twenty four hour wait period before your first order comes through or at least a three day wait…

Who told you that? 😉

Even in normal times sellers who are just waiting can wait 3-4-5 months or even never get their first order.

And now with this virus situation you get 30% more competition just over one month. And if we are talking in numbers it’s THOUSANDS of new sellers joining only in the last two months. How tough do you think it will be to compete in the market that was already oversaturated and now it’s even worse?

You have good pictures, though it might help to add “before” and “after” if you are in a returning business

Well, maybe there’s a fault with my gigs format,

You are not allowed to use the same image on more than one gig.

See this: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/gig-images-dos-and-donts

I thought the norm was a twenty four hour wait period before your first order comes through or at least a three day wait

Some sellers take months to get their first order!

Don’t wait! …. New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

@lloydsolutions wow. I didn’t know we weren’t allowed to repeat the same pictures 😅 I just thought… Well. I saw it as my brand image, but thank you. I’ve changed them all​:sweat_smile:Hopefully this is allowed. I’ll check out those tips right now. Thanks again

, I thought the norm was a twenty four hour wait period before your first order comes through or at least a three day wait…

Who told you that? 😉

Even in normal times sellers who are just waiting can wait 3-4-5 months or even never get their first order.

And now with this virus situation you get 30% more competition just over one month. And if we are talking in numbers it’s THOUSANDS of new sellers joining only in the last two months. How tough do you think it will be to compete in the market that was already oversaturated and now it’s even worse?

You have good pictures, though it might help to add “before” and “after” if you are in a returning business

Success stories told me that​:sweat_smile:😅

But thank you, I won’t be discouraged. You’re right 😪About the 30% more competition, I joined to make money this period so… Yeah​:sweat_smile:I’m my personal experience…

The before and after… Hmm. I’ll consider that… It won’t hurt to add those words. ❤️ thanks once more.

Archived