Should i be worried about late revision?

overcllocked

So will i be in trouble if buyer requested revision but did not provide enough info that’s required for me to re-deliver agian?

Note: I did my initial delivery on time however it’s been 3 days and i wasn’t able to redeliver because i don’t have enough info. If i keep it like this will buyer be able to cancel the order after a certain period of time even though i did my initial delivery on time?

So will i be in trouble if buyer requested revision but did not provide enough info that’s required for me to re-deliver agian?

Note: I did my initial delivery on time however it’s been 3 days and i wasn’t able to redeliver because i don’t have enough info. If i keep it like this will buyer be able to cancel the order after a certain period of time even though i did my initial delivery on time?

Hi,

I did my initial delivery on time

As long as you delivered the initial order on time, you do not have to worry about the BIG red LA:TE letters that you see on your order page. You will not receive a late delivery penalty for the order.

Just send your buyer a reminder message on the order page and ask them to send you further instructions so that you could get started on the revision ASAP. If your buyer doesn’t seem to respond to the reminder, create a support ticket to let CS know.

If the buyer is still non-responsive, I’d just redeliver the original files (without making any changes to them) and request for further information. However, before doing that, I suggest that you confirm (from CS) that it’s okay to do that.

If i keep it like this will buyer be able to cancel the order after a certain period of time

Yes. It is possible for your buyer to request for cancellation even after you deliver the revision. However, you can deny their cancellation request.

Hi,

I did my initial delivery on time

As long as you delivered the initial order on time, you do not have to worry about the BIG red LA:TE letters that you see on your order page. You will not receive a late delivery penalty for the order.

Just send your buyer a reminder message on the order page and ask them to send you further instructions so that you could get started on the revision ASAP. If your buyer doesn’t seem to respond to the reminder, create a support ticket to let CS know.

If the buyer is still non-responsive, I’d just redeliver the original files (without making any changes to them) and request for further information. However, before doing that, I suggest that you confirm (from CS) that it’s okay to do that.

If i keep it like this will buyer be able to cancel the order after a certain period of time

Yes. It is possible for your buyer to request for cancellation even after you deliver the revision. However, you can deny their cancellation request.

Thanks for your reply.

From resolution center yes they can open dispute anytime. What i meant is if they have the ability to cancel without my approval while it’s late in revision.

Thanks for your reply.

From resolution center yes they can open dispute anytime. What i meant is if they have the ability to cancel without my approval while it’s late in revision.

if they have the ability to cancel without my approval while it’s late in revision.

Nope. Not that I know of. It might be possible if they contact CS, though. :thinking:

That’s the reason why I suggest that you contact CS ASAP and let them know of your situation so that they do not end up canceling the order in case your buyer contacts them first.

if they have the ability to cancel without my approval while it’s late in revision.

Nope. Not that I know of. It might be possible if they contact CS, though. :thinking:

That’s the reason why I suggest that you contact CS ASAP and let them know of your situation so that they do not end up canceling the order in case your buyer contacts them first.

It wouldn’t be fair anyway. About CS they can’t if i don’t have any fault

It wouldn’t be fair anyway. About CS they can’t if i don’t have any fault

wouldn’t be fair anyway. About CS they can’t if i don’t have any fault

True. It would be very unfair.

Well, (scamming) buyers have been known to be very artful in coming up with a myriad reasons (sometimes by even by lying to CS) for requesting a cancellation. And, unfortunately, CS has been known to sometimes sides with such buyers.

I am pretty sure your buyer probably just forgot to give you further instructions for the revision. Don’t worry about it. I am sure they will contact you with further instructions, and it will all be fine. 🙂

Good luck! ☀️

Archived