Should I bid or not?

samsunnesha

I saw… 3 books (totally 210 thousand words) for 70 bucks the other day. Sometimes I’m tempted to bid but with the price I would quote normally but many people threaten to report you if you offer more than their budget. (Some people just don’t know if what to offer though.) I think most people just don’t read the BRs and go straight to writing (or copy pasting a message in as fast as they can).

I avoid BRs for that reason.

Remember, Fiverr gets a cut out of that which means $5 becomes $4 for you.

I find the BRs are (mostly) Buyers just trying to get work done as cheaply as possible and they do this knowing that there are a lot of freelancers here who are desperate for the work.

My advice to you is this: Do you REALLY need a $5 job (that is in realty a $4 job)?

If your answer is YES, then chase after those BRs.

Remember, Fiverr gets a cut out of that which means $5 becomes $4 for you.

I find the BRs are (mostly) Buyers just trying to get work done as cheaply as possible and they do this knowing that there are a lot of freelancers here who are desperate for the work.

My advice to you is this: Do you REALLY need a $5 job (that is in realty a $4 job)?

If your answer is YES, then chase after those BRs.

Same to me. 😃

Competent sellers who read the request are NOT bidding.

Those that are bidding $5 are doing a bait/switch.

Do you really want work with someone threatening to report you in the request. 🥴 Sheesh, only a nightmare, crazy, wack-a-doodle would do that.

Only bid on reasonable ones. Ignore the # of bids, go ahead take your time place your bid even if you’re #999.

Archived