Should I cancel the order? (As a buyer)

mahfuzsaim9

Hi, this is the second time I am buying from Fiverr. I have placed an order but I think I don’t need that. The seller is asking for additional time also. So, Should I ask the seller to cancel the order?
What’s your suggestion. Please help.
Thank you.

Next time try to order when you are 100% sure you need it. This way you just affected him in a bad way 😁

Yes, you are right. I am feeling very sorry for that. But he was unable to finish the work in the time frame. So, he has sent the dispute.

• 7 months later...

Hello,

What if I’m diseapointed with the result of what I was expecting against what the seller is proposing ? Let’s say for an illustration, I saw in the seller account some nice work, I have very explicit examples of what I’m expecting, but after 3 days I receive an approximative proposal, that looks not finished at all and far away from my brief! Even after asking changes, it still really far from what I need! What should i do ? By the way, after the first discussion, the seller made an offer and it is 50% higher than his premium price, I accepted immediately thinking that I will have a premium result 😦

Hello,

What if I’m diseapointed with the result of what I was expecting against what the seller is proposing ? Let’s say for an illustration, I saw in the seller account some nice work, I have very explicit examples of what I’m expecting, but after 3 days I receive an approximative proposal, that looks not finished at all and far away from my brief! Even after asking changes, it still really far from what I need! What should i do ? By the way, after the first discussion, the seller made an offer and it is 50% higher than his premium price, I accepted immediately thinking that I will have a premium result 😦

I would keep talking with the seller about your needs, send examples of his work that you liked, and explain what it is you don’t like about the work. If the work really is very different to the promised results and the seller doesn’t correct it, I think asking for a refund is fair.

Archived