Should I cancel the order?!

realdazz

I’m thinking to cancel the order,
there’s this annoying client who says " I will keep spamming until you cancel my order "
Some people might know what happened but in case you don’t then the buyer requested me to do the job,
I did exactly as he described it to me but he keeps on saying it’s wrong and refunds my money although she still has 9 more revisions left.
I contacted the CS and told them about this.
I’m thinking to accept her request because the job she wanted was very easy and it took me 15 mins to do it.
It is also a $15 job so I think I should accept her offer because a bad review will affect my account but I don’t think cancellations have anything to do with anything.

I think you should cancel, because cancel is better than bad review. Also a cancel don’t effect on ranking so much. But if you got cancel order regularly then your ranking will down.

I cancelled a order 3 days ago because buyer kept on saying he will fill out the information which he never did so i cancelled it, so should I cancel this?

Cancellations affect your completion stats - they affect your profile.

A lot depends on how many orders you have under your belt, whether a cancellation will result in a demotion, how annoying you find the buyer …

You did the work, you deserve to get paid. However, cancellation is always an option.

Cancellations affect your completion stats - they affect your profile.

A lot depends on how many orders you have under your belt, whether a cancellation will result in a demotion, how annoying you find the buyer …

You did the work, you deserve to get paid. However, cancellation is always an option.

Huh…Really annoying actually.

I keep on telling and apoligizing that whatever he is doing its against fiverr TOS because I have delivered him the work.

And talking about level, im a new seller.

Here are a couple of quotes from TOS you may find useful:

“Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the Seller if the service was rendered as described in the Gig Page. Buyers may rate their experience with the Seller on the Order Page, including the overall level of service quality received.”

And

“Requesting to gain more services from Sellers beyond the agreed requirements by using the Request Revisions button is not allowed.”

Also abusive language and bullying isn’t allowed either - including abusing the revision button.

If you choose to not cancel, bear in mind that you can also leave a review for the buyer and respond to any negative review they leave you.

Archived