Should i delete my gig?review it

shanzapervez

Hello Everyone,
I am working on Fiverr for 3 months, and I just received 3 orders. Now its been 2 weeks I’m not getting any orders. I have 5 active gigs, two of them are getting impressions and clicks, but others are not going very well.
What should I improve? Can anyone please help me? I am so worried about that.
Gig link: https://www.fiverr.com/share/Pw2g7w
Thank you.

Be consistent and youll be there! I just started using fiverr but reading stuff on here made me believe that sooner or later using right tricks will do you good.

Good luck!

Thank you for encouraging me. I am doing my best but sometimes it so useless to just sit and watch your gigs going down. 😔

In the gig description:
It says “unlimited revisions” but none of the gig’s packages have the number of revisions set to “unlimited”.

In the premium package description it says “unlimited revisions” but the number of revisions is set to 5

In the gig description:

It says “unlimited revisions” but none of the gig’s packages have the number of revisions set to “unlimited”.

In the premium package description it says “unlimited revisions” but the number of revisions is set to 5

@uk1000 Thank you so much for your value able comment. It was a great blunder, Now I fixed it. Thank you again for reviewing my gig

@uk1000 Thank you so much for your value able comment. It was a great blunder, Now I fixed it. Thank you again for reviewing my gig

I suggest you take out unlimited revisions ASAP. You find so many horror stories on the forum here about clients who take advantage of the unlimited revisions for months and Fiverr doesn’t stop them because that’s what you promised to the client. Revisions forever. If you still want to offer a lot of revisions as a selling point, you can make the number 20 so it’s still a lot but if you have a problem client, at least you have a clear end number of revisions.

Of course this is just a suggestion; you can run your business how you want. I just want to warn you before you possibly get taken advantage of by a scummy buyer.

I suggest you take out unlimited revisions ASAP. You find so many horror stories on the forum here about clients who take advantage of the unlimited revisions for months and Fiverr doesn’t stop them because that’s what you promised to the client. Revisions forever. If you still want to offer a lot of revisions as a selling point, you can make the number 20 so it’s still a lot but if you have a problem client, at least you have a clear end number of revisions.

Of course this is just a suggestion; you can run your business how you want. I just want to warn you before you possibly get taken advantage of by a scummy buyer.

@juanitataylor Thank you for your value able suggestion. I did it because I have written in my description unlimited revisions for attracting buyers to order my services. Should I offer unlimited revisions in the premium package only? What are your thoughts? I agree completely with your points.

@alphagev very useful video. Everyone must watch it. I thought 24/7 online will help but this video cleared my mind. And the last point BUYER REQUEST. 😟 I have sent 160 BRs and still failed to get any order from BR.

About BR: try to read carefully and emphatically what the buyer wants. Use keywords/important words that he/she used in the request. But, of course, do it only if you really can fulfill the request.

If you browse the forum you’ll find another useful article about BR. Sorry, I can’t find it now.

About BR: try to read carefully and emphatically what the buyer wants. Use keywords/important words that he/she used in the request. But, of course, do it only if you really can fulfill the request.

If you browse the forum you’ll find another useful article about BR. Sorry, I can’t find it now.

sure I will use keywords and important words. I didn’t know that we should use keywords in BR too. Thank you

sure I will use keywords and important words. I didn’t know that we should use keywords in BR too. Thank you

Stop, stop. Maybe I didn’t explain it very well.

I was talking about how to read buyer’s messages. Try to catch what they really want and introduce yourself as their solution.

For instance, I was able to work with a buyer because I was aware of a particular topic.

So, my advice is to read carefully and emphatically. That’s it. Forget about keywords 😅

In the gig description:

good observation…keep it up

Stop, stop. Maybe I didn’t explain it very well.

I was talking about how to read buyer’s messages. Try to catch what they really want and introduce yourself as their solution.

For instance, I was able to work with a buyer because I was aware of a particular topic.

So, my advice is to read carefully and emphatically. That’s it. Forget about keywords 😅 okay. got your point

@juanitataylor Thank you for your value able suggestion. I did it because I have written in my description unlimited revisions for attracting buyers to order my services. Should I offer unlimited revisions in the premium package only? What are your thoughts? I agree completely with your points.

I wouldn’t ever want to offer unlimited revisions under any circumstance because I don’t want to become trapped doing revisions for weeks, months, or even years all for someone who will never make up their mind.

Most people don’t even actually need more than 5 revisions (give or take). If they’re making you change stuff that many times, it probably means they’re indecisive and you should be charging for that extra time you’re spending changing things that they can’t make up their mind about. You shouldn’t have to be slave to a client’s every whim. Not without being compensated for your time, anyway lol.

Again, it’s up to you, but you have to be willing to stick to your word even when a client wants literally 48,597+ revisions.

Archived