Should I deliver a project late to create a better customer experience?

Guest szkflames671

Guest szkflames671

Hi, I am a new old seller on Fiverr. I joined Fiverr in 2013 but have recently started using it so in a way I am a new old Fiverr seller. It has been a great experience so far but I am facing an issue when delivering a project. My gig deals with logo design and I usually complete projects on time but sometimes I wait for the customer to approve my designed work before uploading final files to create a better customer experience which is hurting my delivery time stats. Should I wait for the customer to approve my design or should I just deliver my design and wait for the customer to respond?

Hi, I am a new old seller on Fiverr. I joined Fiverr in 2013 but have recently started using it so in a way I am a new old Fiverr seller. It has been a great experience so far but I am facing an issue when delivering a project. My gig deals with logo design and I usually complete projects on time but sometimes I wait for the customer to approve my designed work before uploading final files to create a better customer experience which is hurting my delivery time stats. Should I wait for the customer to approve my design or should I just deliver my design and wait for the customer to respond?

Should I wait for the customer to approve my design or should I just deliver my design and wait for the customer to respond?

You should ask for an extension.

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/using-the-resolution-center

Guest szkflames671

I would like to thank everyone for your suggestions. The client has responded my request for an extension. Special thanks to “uxreview”. It feels good to be part of a community willing to help others suceed.

Archived