Should I direct message to buyers from buyer request? Is it safe for my account?

developer_ayon

Greetings,
Some days before, I got a warning from Fiverr for direct messaging to buyers from buyer requests. But my friends are doing this and getting orders. Can someone suggest to me, what should I avoid while the direct messages to buyers from buyer requests?

Thanks

Greetings,

Some days before, I got a warning from Fiverr for direct messaging to buyers from buyer requests. But my friends are doing this and getting orders. Can someone suggest to me, what should I avoid while the direct messages to buyers from buyer requests?

Thanks

what should I avoid while the direct messages to buyers from buyer requests?

Don’t direct message buyers at all. That’s how you avoid getting a warning for unsolicited messaging buyers.

Your friends should knock it off too or else they’ll receive warnings as well if they tick off a buyer who knows the rules or doesn’t want to deal with unreqested seller messaging.

If you are a seller+buyer then people will able to send you direct message

Being able to doesn’t mean one should.

Direct messaging someone who is both a buyer and a seller should only be done in regards to possibly placing an order, with them being the seller and you being the buyer.

Being able to doesn’t mean one should.

Direct messaging someone who is both a buyer and a seller should only be done in regards to possibly placing an order, with them being the seller and you being the buyer.

As a new seller I didn’t know that and for this I got that warning. Thanks all for giving your hand.

Archived