Should I focus on a single skill?

mahfuzsaim9

Hi, all.

I love to learn new things. I started to learn Wordpress website development at an early age. I can do it quite comfortably. Then I started learning graphic designing. As you can see, I have gigs on both topics. As Fiverr is a highly competitive marketplace, should I focus on a single skill? What’s your suggestion? Please tell me.

Honestly, I think you should offer whatever skills you have. If you feel comfortable with both things might as well make gigs on what you can bring to the table. Might as well appeal to different audiences as long as you are confident in your skills and aren’t spreading out just for the sake of spreading out. Overall, I think it’s a great idea to appeal to different audiences!

I think you should Prepare a list of skills and rate yourself from intermediate to expert. The skills which you are expert or good at would help you get more revenue since you would be able to cover a lot scenarios of projects. But on the other hand you should not stop learning new skills because you can sell anything here the greater the sample space the better the chances.
You should definitely expand your skill set with a plan take intermediate skill to good and good skills to expert level this way you can cover more customers and gain more experience.
Good Luck !

Archived