Should I give up on an account with a 4.5 overall rating?

macquis

I had had over fifty 5 star ratings until a buyer left me a 2.1 rating for a job she refused to ask revisions or refund for. It’s been over a month now since she left the awful review, and no one contacts me for a new job anymore): By the way, I’m a level one seller and on the verge of losing my level one batch I worked hard to get come the 15th of August. At the moment my overall ratings is 4.5 and I’m getting no new orders. What’s even worse is that I’m see less buyer’s requests on a daily.

Maybe I should give up at this point and quit Fiverr, but I don’t think that’s a good idea. So, what do y’all advice, that I delete my current account and create a new account or that I keep pushing with this badly scared account?

Guest offlinehelpers

As buyers, we don’t see the 4.5, only your 4.9 overall rating, which is very good. 🙂

I wouldn’t give up on my account if I were you, of course you’re free to do what you want. 😉

Don’t worry about losing your badge (easier said than done I know) - you can get back it back even if you drop to no level.

Why not add a few more gigs? Maybe niche specific ones? You’ve only got the one gig at the moment.

Good luck! ☀️

As buyers, we don’t see the 4.5, only your 4.9 overall rating, which is very good. 🙂

I wouldn’t give up on my account if I were you, of course you’re free to do what you want. 😉

Don’t worry about losing your badge (easier said than done I know) - you can get back it back even if you drop to no level.

Why not add a few more gigs? Maybe niche specific ones? You’ve only got the one gig at the moment.

Good luck! ☀️

Wow! Thank you so much for your response. I’ll do just as you have advised☺️

Guest offlinehelpers

Wow! Thank you so much for your response. I’ll do just as you have advised☺️

Fabulous - I hope it works out for you! 🙂

Archived