Should I go "out of office" right after delivery?

aks4hire

Hello Aks4hire,
I guess you should not set “out of office” as whenever you get online, you would get a notification if the buyer asks for revision. May other buyers also contact you during this time so it’s not in our favor to go out of office.
All the best.
Thanks

Mehar Ali

Hello friends, I want to know if I set my “out of office” on after delivering my project to the buyer, will he still be able to contact me for modifications? Will he be able to mark my delivery as completed if I’m out of office?

if I set my “ out of office ” on after delivering my project to the buyer, will he still be able to contact me for modifications?

Yes. The order will be open, and the buyer will be able to request modifications.

Will he be able to mark my delivery as completed if I’m out of office ?

Yes.

I don’t see the point of setting yourself out of office mode. The buyer still can send revisions and modifications until the order is marked as complete. Old buyers would still be able to contact you, but new buyers won’t be able to find your gig nor contact you.

I don’t see the point of setting yourself out of office mode. The buyer still can send revisions and modifications until the order is marked as complete. Old buyers would still be able to contact you, but new buyers won’t be able to find your gig nor contact you.

I don’t see the point of setting yourself out of office mode.

Because he won’t be available for new work, for whatever reason? And basically just wants to know if the buyer he was already working with would be able to request changes (if needed) and close the order?

Sounds like you are anticipating a problem with your buyer and are trying to avoid them. Unfortunately, as said above, setting yourself as away or out of office will not prevent the buyer from submitting the order for a revision.

GG

Sounds like you are anticipating a problem with your buyer and are trying to avoid them.

That’s what I am thinking too. It must be a problem and the seller is trying to find solutions how to stop revisions and messages.

• 5 months later...

Archived