Should I just cancel the order?

daliaesmaeil

Hi fiverr,
I have a problem with this one buyer. My gig is drawing so when I get an order I go step by step with the client starting from a simple sketch so they are happy with the finished drawing, but this client after delievering the drawing says " To be honest I’m not feeling it ".and requests a revision.
After gaining his consent on EVERY step I drew. He comes back telling me to change entire design and drawing the character full body ( although he chose the halfbody package).
What should I do? knowing that I previously lost my level 1 due to cancellation. and now I have 100% completion rate.

Don’t cancel. You’ll lose all your money and you’ve worked hard.

Tell them you’ve given them enough revisions and you’ve catered to his guidelines. Deliver the order if you haven’t already and tell him you can’t keep working on his drawing.

I did deliever the drawing but he won’t accept it.

Hi fiverr,

I have a problem with this one buyer. My gig is drawing so when I get an order I go step by step with the client starting from a simple sketch so they are happy with the finished drawing, but this client after delievering the drawing says " To be honest I’m not feeling it ".and requests a revision.

After gaining his consent on EVERY step I drew. He comes back telling me to change entire design and drawing the character full body ( although he chose the halfbody package).

What should I do? knowing that I previously lost my level 1 due to cancellation. and now I have 100% completion rate.

He comes back telling me to change entire design and drawing the character full body ( although he chose the halfbody package).

This requires some communication on your part to him.

Tell him what you told us, that you did exactly what he wanted step by step and the order is now finished. Deliver it to him and in the final message tell him you have a package for the full body drawing he can order.

I want to tell him that this is considered as a new order, but I don’t want to sound rude.

Sometimes you just have to push back and say that full body is out of the scope of the order and gig option that he bought. And to confirm that just to send him a screenshot of the gig option that he purchased and it includes. And on top of them him a screenshot of his requirements highlighting bottom part where it says that buyer confirmed that confirms the requirements he submitted and everything else might cost him extra.

If that doesn’t work just contact support team and follow their steps.

Sometimes you just have to push back and say that full body is out of the scope of the order and gig option that he bought. And to confirm that just to send him a screenshot of the gig option that he purchased and it includes. And on top of them him a screenshot of his requirements highlighting bottom part where it says that buyer confirmed that confirms the requirements he submitted and everything else might cost him extra.

If that doesn’t work just contact support team and follow their steps.

That’s a good idea, to send screenshots of the package he ordered with HALF BODY highlighted. And the other screenshot of his filled in requirements.

He can’t argue with that. And then deliver it to him. Then send a custom order to him for the full body package.

These buyers seem to try hard to get sellers to do a lot of free work.

That’s a good idea, to send screenshots of the package he ordered with HALF BODY highlighted. And the other screenshot of his filled in requirements.

He can’t argue with that. And then deliver it to him. Then send a custom order to him for the full body package.

These buyers seem to try hard to get sellers to do a lot of free work.

I knew he was trouble from the begining but he just went on with the order since we don’t have a choice of accepting the order or not.

I knew he was trouble from the begining but he just went on with the order since we don’t have a choice of accepting the order or not.

I don’t know if you delivered what you did or not but you should and then tell him you did it every step of the way exactly as he requested. Refuse to do any more. Please don’t allow yourself to be used or taken advantage of.

I don’t know if you delivered what you did or not but you should and then tell him you did it every step of the way exactly as he requested. Refuse to do any more. Please don’t allow yourself to be used or taken advantage of.

I did deliever now, but I’m sure he’ll leave a negative review

• Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the seller if the service was rendered as described in the Gig page. You may rate your experience with the seller on the order page, including the overall level of service quality received.
  • If you threaten to leave a bad rating to gain more services from the seller, not related to the agreed requirements.

check order cancellation page

Take screen shot of your package and send it to buyer. asked buyer to upgrade your order. and I will also recommend you to to contact Cs and tell them your story.

Archived