Should I low-ball my gig?

nicenietzsche

Not really the exact topic… But very similar… You could have a look at it if you want to. You might find the answer you are looking for 🙂

Hello Awesome People I have been noticed in buyer request that 80% of request from buyers are under $50 and they asking for Unique, Custom and 4K animations, this is not fair at all, even some request are for 3d animation and their budget are Incredibly Low. few months back i was getting messages from serious buyers through my inbox but notice that now its been 3-4 months i did not received any message and my views are getting lower every day. so is that not because i am not sending buyer requ…

I can’t say for sure what the best option for you is.
It can go both ways for sure.

It seems to me that your gig looks perfectly fine, the
descriptions are good too ( well, you’re an author ! 😄 )
Have you tried buyer’s requests?

I’ve heard many people getting their first jobs though the BR, and unlike
some ( and pardon me for sounding rude) people who claim to be “writers/authors,”
you have the right skills so you might have a better chance.

I don’t know how to do that. Whenever I go to Selling --> Buyer Requests, nothing comes up.

Yes I have seen that problem is going on with my friend, I am level 2 user and when i go to buyer request i see bunch of request but new sellers did not see that much request, and have no idea why is that.

Archived