Should I set an image containing two people as profile photo since we are working together?

You can continue with it brother:)

But I think a logo will represent the whole team better…

Although Best of luck for future…

Another school of thought is that ‘people buy from people’ rather than from an anonymous logo.

I’m not saying you’re wrong, just presenting an alternative point of view.

Personally I think it all depends on the service offered. If you’re a creative designer then it makes sense to use a logo. If you’re a solicitor then it makes sense to use a professional photo.

Another school of thought is that ‘people buy from people’ rather than from an anonymous logo.

I’m not saying you’re wrong, just presenting an alternative point of view.

Personally I think it all depends on the service offered. If you’re a creative designer then it makes sense to use a logo. If you’re a solicitor then it makes sense to use a professional photo.

Someone on the forum once said that they’d be surprised and wouldn’t be hiring a logo designer if they haven’t designed and didn’t put their own logo on their avatar. I still struggle to wrap my head around that line of thinking but it for sure exist.

I do agree that people buy from people. It was a part of every freelancing advice I’ve ever gotten.

Archived