Should I take care of Delivery time percentage or Cancellation rate? provided that I am not responsible for any of this percentage going down. What can I do to improve?

bhservices

Hi Folks, Today I got a reminder from Fiverr saying. -

"To provide a pleasant buyer experience, we ask that you deliver the specific work requested and within the agreed upon time frame. Failing to do so hurts our community and the shopping experience. For more information, please review our Terms of Service.

This is your first reminder. Another violation of Fiverr’s TOS will result in a demotion of your current level."

My delivery time percentage is 82%. But that percentage is less not because I have delivered work late, it is because client responded late and taken time in providing all the requirement while the countdown timer is ticking.

During any problem in starting the work and completing the requirement clients take a lot of time to revert back that doesn’t mean they want to cancel the order, and if I am sending them cancellation request, they get offended.

Now my concern is,
Is it my mistake? If Yes, what should I do to avoid it? Cancel every order? (because most the clients take time in completing the gig’s requirement especially in social media marketing job)

If I will cancel every order then that will increase the percentage of cancellation rate, which is again bad for business and account.

Hi Folks, Today I got a reminder from Fiverr saying. -

"To provide a pleasant buyer experience, we ask that you deliver the specific work requested and within the agreed upon time frame. Failing to do so hurts our community and the shopping experience. For more information, please review our Terms of Service.

This is your first reminder. Another violation of Fiverr’s TOS will result in a demotion of your current level."

My delivery time percentage is 82%. But that percentage is less not because I have delivered work late, it is because client responded late and taken time in providing all the requirement while the countdown timer is ticking.

During any problem in starting the work and completing the requirement clients take a lot of time to revert back that doesn’t mean they want to cancel the order, and if I am sending them cancellation request, they get offended.

Now my concern is,

Is it my mistake? If Yes, what should I do to avoid it? Cancel every order? (because most the clients take time in completing the gig’s requirement especially in social media marketing job)

If I will cancel every order then that will increase the percentage of cancellation rate, which is again bad for business and account.

That’s really bad. I have always had 100%.

Yes it IS because you delivered late. If the client doesn’t respond quickly cancel the order since you can’t do it. This type of cancellation does not count against you.

I repeat, it is always your own fault if you deliver late. It is always under your own control.

Your delivery time percentage is always based on actual delivery, not on the time the counter was running before the deadline. It also is not affected by revision requests unless you deliver after the deadline. It is my opinion that Fiverr has correctly stated your situation. You don’t have to cancel to keep your delivery time up, just delivery before the deadline on a very consistent basis. You are correct that cancelling too often could affect you just as badly.

• 1 year later...

Archived