Should i take his order?

fouziafaiz990

Hello,

Yesterday, i applied for a buyer request and that person contacted me immediately. His task was very simple and i was super clear about his requirements. But still we discussed everything and i assure that i am fully aware of his task. But then he asked me to show him demo. I wasn’t much willing to show him demo but still agree. So i created a demo, make a video and show him. Today he contacted me back and still making his requirements clear. Also asking me about the demo what i have used to build that. I didn’t share these details.

So now i am bit reluctant to work for him. For such simple task i showed him demo and i have great reviews but he isn’t showing any positive thoughts. He is a new buyer. Should i take his order? Kindly suggest me.

Hello,

Yesterday, i applied for a buyer request and that person contacted me immediately. His task was very simple and i was super clear about his requirements. But still we discussed everything and i assure that i am fully aware of his task. But then he asked me to show him demo. I wasn’t much willing to show him demo but still agree. So i created a demo, make a video and show him. Today he contacted me back and still making his requirements clear. Also asking me about the demo what i have used to build that. I didn’t share these details.

So now i am bit reluctant to work for him. For such simple task i showed him demo and i have great reviews but he isn’t showing any positive thoughts. He is a new buyer. Should i take his order? Kindly suggest me.

You shouldnt have give him a sample without heavy watermark. you need to ask him to order your gig, to further work with you.

i am bit reluctant to work for him

Well, this will depend on you. Do you want to earn money or give it away because of a potential bad review?

You shouldnt have give him a sample without heavy watermark. you need to ask him to order your gig, to further work with you.

i am bit reluctant to work for him

Well, this will depend on you. Do you want to earn money or give it away because of a potential bad review?

You shouldnt have give him a sample without heavy watermark

I created a demo, make a video and send him that video to show the functionality only. I didn’t share any source files.

Do you want to earn money or give it away because of a potential bad review?

I only got suspicious that he could be a scammer because from yesterday he is just repeating the things that we already discussed.

You shouldnt have give him a sample without heavy watermark

I created a demo, make a video and send him that video to show the functionality only. I didn’t share any source files.

Do you want to earn money or give it away because of a potential bad review?

I only got suspicious that he could be a scammer because from yesterday he is just repeating the things that we already discussed.

send him a custom offer, and see will he accept it

Hello,

So i created a demo, make a video and show him. Today he contacted me back a

That’s not a demo. That’s unpaid labor.

Usually, I don’t provide a demo work and ask the buyer to place the order. This was 2nd time i created a demo for a client.

My point was that doing free labor and unpaid work is not a demo. A demo means showing an existing thing, not making a new thing for one person who may or may not buy it to show it.

My point was that doing free labor and unpaid work is not a demo. A demo means showing an existing thing, not making a new thing for one person who may or may not buy it to show it.

I got your point. Some people want a sample work for their task before placing the order. You are right this is unpaid labor.

Once a customer wanted a sample from me before accepting the offer. I made the sample with limited quality and a watermark and sent it to them after which they never responded so I reported them and blocked them. There’s a ton of weird, creepy and scammy people in here. I would advise you to never do free samples again.
Cheers and stay vigilant!

Once a customer wanted a sample from me before accepting the offer. I made the sample with limited quality and a watermark and sent it to them after which they never responded so I reported them and blocked them. There’s a ton of weird, creepy and scammy people in here. I would advise you to never do free samples again.

Also the sample he wanted me to do was to shorten the skirt of a girl’s picture. And my stupid self did it. He was 100% a perv that wasn’t even planning to buy anything. It didn’t matter that I watermarked the photo heavily and reduced its quality - he probably wanted to do his thing.

Yes, i can sense the same thing he might be a scammer, who just want a free work. I wouldn’t repeat this again.

Archived