Should I Take Order?!

abid_sust

This is great timing, I just wrote about a similar topic. Hope this helps! 😊

Hi Community, Ever since I started writing on Fiverr, I’ve noticed that I can sometimes get a sense of when it may be better to pass up a buyer than take on their gig. This is why I believe that encouraging a conversation before the gig is placed is critical To increase the likelihood that a buyer will talk to me to be before ordering, I added a question on a few of my gigs that says… “Have we talked about your project yet? By having a conversation before, we can develop a better understand…

This is great timing, I just wrote about a similar topic. Hope this helps! 😊

Hi Community, Ever since I started writing on Fiverr, I’ve noticed that I can sometimes get a sense of when it may be better to pass up a buyer than take on their gig. This is why I believe that encouraging a conversation before the gig is placed is critical To increase the likelihood that a buyer will talk to me to be before ordering, I added a question on a few of my gigs that says… “Have we talked about your project yet? By having a conversation before, we can develop a better understand…

hey, thanks for redirecting me. it was informative

I don’t think a scammer would be here 5 years straight without Fiverr catching on.

It’s probably someone who likes to buy on this platform but doesn’t leave reviews. I would accept it without a doubt.

Unless, of course, he’s asking you weird questions…

I don’t think a scammer would be here 5 years straight without Fiverr catching on.

It’s probably someone who likes to buy on this platform but doesn’t leave reviews. I would accept it without a doubt.

i is really great comment

I have a regular buyer who never leaves reviews anymore. She once wrote glowing reviews over a year ago. However, because seller reviews now appear on the buyer’s profile she stopped giving reviews. She is a private person and does not want anyone else to see what she buys and from whom she makes her purchases.

Your buyer could be like this lady.

insightful comment. thanks

I have a regular buyer who never leaves reviews anymore. She once wrote glowing reviews over a year ago. However, because seller reviews now appear on the buyer’s profile she stopped giving reviews. She is a private person and does not want anyone else to see what she buys and from whom she makes her purchases.

Your buyer could be like this lady.

feeling relieved. thanks

Archived