Should I use modification? Advice needed

giangpiepie

I ordered lyrics writing from a TRS. The gig I am using is not his main gig. But it still have good feedbacks.

This is my second time order from him, last time it was good, not excellent but still acceptable. But this time it’s not really that good. Should I or should I not use the modification feature? the delivery time is over and if I don’t request, it will automatically mark itself as complete and I don’t want to pay for something I am not really satisfy with.

However requesting modification seems a little bit too harsh. I am also a seller and I know how it feels like.

Please give me some advice of how should I say in this situation.

Thanks

Giang

@giangpiepie If you’re not getting what you asked for/wanted, always communicate that to your seller. Give them a chance to make you happy before time runs out. Sellers don’t want dissatisfied customers anymore than buyers want an unsatisfactory product.

Asking for a modification is preferable to a bad review, a cancellation, or asking for a refund.

Guest customrapsongs

I think that when it comes to song writing you should accept what the artist has given you. Asking the same “crappy” artist that gave you the lyrics in the first place to redo the lyrics doesn’t really make sense. If you don’t like the lyrics, just request a cancellation, or accept it and leave an HONEST review and find another song writer that has a portfolio you like and will provide the writing quality you want.

Reply to @giangpiepie: Sometimes they feel like a slap in the face, and I do my best not to take it personally. The good news is I’ve learned not to insult buyers, the last thing you want is an account warning, yes, Top Rated Sellers can get those. Nobody’s safe, so if a buyer pisses you off, if making the revision isn’t worth the time, just refund the other, and write something like “Here’s your refund” and whatever you do, don’t insult them or else they’ll tell customer service, and you get that warning.

Archived