Should you promote your traffic gigs on the forum?

gig_freak

Guest offlinehelpers

Maybe they’re promoting their gigs in ‘My Fiver Gigs’ so that other Fiverr sellers can take advantage of their services?

Maybe they’re promoting their gigs in ‘My Fiver Gigs’ so that other Fiverr sellers can take advantage of their services?

Possibly. But I don’t believe so. If they wanted to contact fiverr sellers they would message us “R U Happy? Give me some work?”

Guest phantompower

Funny thing I haven’t become a regular. Most of this traffic gigs simply don’t work, they will give you auto clicks but they will never convert to actual sales.

Guest offlinehelpers

Possibly. But I don’t believe so. If they wanted to contact fiverr sellers they would message us “R U Happy? Give me some work?”

You said they were advertising in ‘My Fiverr Gigs’ which anybody can - sorry, you didn’t mention anything about them messaging you.

You said they were advertising in ‘My Fiverr Gigs’ which anybody can - sorry, you didn’t mention anything about them messaging you.

Yeah, I know but the same guys even send private messages.If they were really that good at driving traffic they wouldn’t use the forum and beg for orders.

@phantompower - Most of the likes, followers. clicks, impressions gigs don’t work.

Guest offlinehelpers

Yeah, I know but the same guys even send private messages.If they were really that good at driving traffic they wouldn’t use the forum and beg for orders.

@phantompower - Most of the likes, followers. clicks, impressions gigs don’t work.

Maybe we should congratulate them for promoting in the one part of the forum where they are allowed to advertise their gigs! 🙂

Archived